36 Week Doctors Appt

March 9, 2009

So i had my 36 week appt today. The infection that drove me to l&d last Monday was an E coli infection. I had to go do another urine test to be sure that it was clearing because it was shown the antibiotic i was put on only had intermediate results with clearing that style. So if i still have it then i will have to go on another antibiotic for another 7 days, yay for me.


I have my U/S scheduled for Thursday at 11:30 to see the bean and make sure he is growing good but not too huge.


I also had my GBS test done today, but she did not check my cervix and i forgot to ask her to lol.


I go back on Monday the 16th and we will get the official evicition date although i was talking to my drs secretary and the only day she is on call the week after is the 23rd so it looks like that may be the day i get to be induced to have the baby. So as of right now i have two weeks left in this pregnancy and i am so excited that i am getting so close to being done.


The SPD is getting worse and i am uncomfortable 24 hrs a day and laying down in bed at night makes it much much worse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jabber with me

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi