adults only?

September 30, 2009

Would you still love me in the morning?
What do you think of adult only reviews if i place them in a completely seperate part of my blog and not on the main page?
Does Not Bother Me
I would stop visiting







The reason for this question is because I am an adult and I believe we all are as well and i have considered branching out and doing a few adult product reviews but will not risk the comfort of you all as my readers.  I would create a seperate section of my blog for them and it would not come in a feed or anything like that.  It would be your choice to visit there to read my reviews and enter my giveaways.  It will all be very tasteful and i will not post any nude pictures or vulgur words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jabber with me

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi