My life in a nutshell or crazyhouse depends on how you look at it

September 21, 2009


So I have not really been posting much because of my blog giveaways taking up so much time I feel like there is never enough time in the day to play mommy,  maid, doctor, wife, cook, maid again, jungle gym, teacher and dog walker.  Of course I do all this and so much more and I do it with ease. 

My husband on the other hand cannot multi-task and I find it amusing when he tries.  He will try to pop Holden in the sling and do dishes, or sweep the floors.  Poor Holden looks so uncomfortable and my husband ends up with a wet sling or half swept floor.  He cannot figure out how I manage it all but somehow I do it.

Now add to my list hairdresser for Maddisyn and Chaufer for the boys and their after school activities.  Recently Chase & Blake joined Boy Scouts which is held on Tuesday nights from 6:30-8:00 and are enjoying it very much.  They get their shirts tomorrow night and hopefully get initiated into the pack so we can start earning badges.  They look forward to the camping trips and apple days and halloween and christmas parties and oh so much more that their scout group has planned me on the other hand, know how much crazier this is going to make life but I am excited for them especially Blake because he normally does not do well in structured activies.  Both boys were in swimming at one point and Blake quit because he was miserable, Chase on the other hand is now signed up for level 8 in swimming lessons.

Which brings me to my next busy night which is Wednesday.  The boys come home from school it is homework time, in comes the teacher part of my job, then we have supper, here comes the cook, then it is off to swimming, chaufer time.  I sit and watch him swim and enjoy the hour of peace and quiet i get from this activity knowing full well when i get home my house is going to look like it ate a toy box then threw it back up again from Maddisyn in which case i get to clean, did someone call for a maid. 

I love my life and I love my busy family and no matter how much I complain I can honestly say I would NOT change a thing for anything in the world.

For more Mommy moments head over to Baby Makin(g) Machine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jabber with me

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi