Michael Bublé Crazy Love Review

October 7, 2009


Michael Bublé has an album coming out, it was initally supposed to be released but due to overwhelming response the release date has been pushed up to October 9th.  I was lucky enough because of the One 2 One network to be able to preview it.  I love Michael Bublé's voice it is so smooth and easy I like popping in his CD and sitting down with a good book and just relaxing.  Michael Bublé has sold over 22 million CDs worldwide. 

Crazy Love has 13 tracks on it, 2 original ones plus 11 songs from various times that all have his take of music.  The track list is as follows.
  1. cry me a river
  2. all of me
  3. georgia on my mind
  4. crazy love
  5. haven't met you yet*
  6. all i do is dream of you
  7. hold on*
  8. heartache tonight
  9. you're nobody till somebody loves you
  10. baby (you've got what it takes)*
  11. at this moment
  12. stardust
  13. whatever it takes
* co written by Michael Bublé

Starting on October 9th you can pick up Michael Bublé new album Crazy Love from Amazon.  You can become a fan of Michael Buble on facebook as well as visit his webpage.  I could just go on and on about Michael Buble but instead i think i will leave you with this video in parting.  I for sure recommend you pick up Crazy Love on friday when it comes out.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for letting me know about his new CD! Hubby bought me the CD today :-)

Post a Comment

Jabber with me

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi