Wordless Wednesday - Don't touch me

November 25, 2009

They say a picture says a thousand words but in this one I hope Holden doesn't take it the wrong way, this is Maddisyn and Holden the day we brought Holden home from the hospital a day old.



We thought this too will pass but nope, this next one was taken a couple days before fathers day.



And she is still like this now even 7 months later if he gets near her or touches her she freaks.



13 comments:

Annie said...

oh my goodness, that is so funny! Poor little girl :)

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

I've just started following your blog and I believe our babies were born around the same time. My little girl was born on 04/04/09 :O)

Frugal Tumbleweed Acres said...

It is so funny. Not for your little girl......but to the rest of us. My goodness. Maybe when he starts to walk. No, then he will get in her things. lolol
gourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com

Rob said...

Great pictures. Love the face in the 1st picture.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jessi @ Jabbering Jessi said...

Actually Cindi he was only about 9 hours old in that picture, he was born about 5 min before midnite and we were released 8 am the next day, we would have been out sooner but I did not want to leave in the middle of the night.

mail4rosey said...

I betcha' when the baby can run and play with toys, sister will love having a sibling. :)

Staci A said...

Aww, they are just too cute together though. Even with a scrunched up nose-adorable!

Post a Comment

Jabber with me

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi