When my kids were born I wrote each of them a letter telling the how I thought they would grow, what i dreamed of for them, the love I had for them, telling them stories about how their father and I met, about our wedding and everything else I could think of that I would want them to know in case they did not get to know me including some pictures that I would love if they would include someday in their family scrapbook as I have made one as well to share with them. My biggest fear though is that they will not get these letters, that no one would find them or that something would happen to our home and they would be ruined and gone forever, my kids never knowing what I wanted/dreamt of for them.
I found this really neat site called My Heart Will, on this site you can write all the letters you wouldn't ever want lost, add pictures that I would want my kids to see that maybe have a funny story behind them or something I think they should know about the picture. You can even add video and audio if you have favorite music or perhaps a parting message for your family that you would like to add in. You can set it so that the items you put in are sent to people at a certain time or create personal ones for certain people in your life. You really should go check it out and learn more About My Heart Will this is somethign that is going to give me peace of mind that if something should happen to me I know my kids will learn all my secret recipies, see videos and pictures and of course most importantly have those precious letters I wrote to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment
Jabber with me