Savings.com is a great site I was recently introduced to that has coupon codes and other savings tips for a whole bunch of stores. Lee likes to shop at Home Depot for a lot of our home improvement needs, and since we just bought a house we have been doing a lot of home renovating now with the Home Depot coupon codes on Savings.com we will be able to save some money and put it into another project. It always seems like we are doing little projects around the house.
I love to do crafts with the kids as well as crafts by myself, it is how I relax when I get some down time which with four kids is rare. We love going to Michaels and getting all our crafting needs, they are usually our one stop shop for all things creative with the kids. Savings.com has Michaels Craft Store coupons which will now allow us to buy more things to craft with the three kids (holden is too young yet).
Go and check out Savings.com, explore around and save at your favorite store.
This post was brought to you by your friends at Savings.com





0 comments:
Post a Comment
Jabber with me