The Jabra BT2080 is designed with one focus only: To be the most user friendly, quality headset on the market. Out of all the ones Lee and myself have used (as I stated before Lee works for a major wireless carrier here, so he's seen and used alot) Jabra has defenitly succeded in this task. Jabra's BT2080 has an easy to read StatusDisplayTM with 2 lights on the back of the headset shows when to recharge the battery and your current connection status. Simply just tap your volume button to to activate the lights and easily see if you're paired to your phone, need to charge your Jabra.
the silver button that lies neatly in the center of the BT2080, is the call button. To answer a call just tap the button, and to end a call again just tap the button
Volume is easily controlled by the volume buttons on the edge of the device one button for up (+) and one button for down (-)
Some other Great Features include.
• A dedicated on/off button makes it easier than ever to turn the headset on and off. Just press the button for about 2 seconds, and you’re on....or off.
• Wear it as you like: Over the ear with an ear hook or in the ear with Jabra Eargel™ that add comfort to all your conversations.
• Bluetooth® technology v. 2.1 for simple and secure pairing
• Up to 6 hours talk time and up to 8 days standby time
• Extremely lightweight – only 8g
The Jabra BT2080 is priced at $39.99 and can be found at retail stores everywhere or on Amazon.com
Jabra BT2080,
Wireless Made Easy!
~WIN IT~
~TO ENTER~
Visit Jabra and check out the headsets, then come back and tell me another one you like.
~BONUS ENTRIES~
Please make sure to leave seperate entries for each thing, if it says you get 5 entries please leave 5 comments.
Follow Jabbering Jessi using google friend {1 entry}
Blog about this giveaway linking it to back here to this giveaway and to Jabra{2 entries}
Subscribe to Jabbering Jessi {1 Entry}
Grab my new button {1 Entries}
Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway {1 entry}
You can use this for easy tweeting
Grab my new button {1 Entries}
Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway {1 entry}
You can use this for easy tweeting
This giveaway is open US & Canada.
Ends Jan 20 2010 @ 11:59 PM EST
(Winners will have 48 hours to respond to my email before I choose a new winner)
Thank you to Jabra for this awesome giveaway.
This was not a paid post and honest opinions were used. Products in this review were given to me free of cost by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for review only. Opinions in this review are mine and are in NO way influenced by monetary compensation.
This was not a paid post and honest opinions were used. Products in this review were given to me free of cost by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for review only. Opinions in this review are mine and are in NO way influenced by monetary compensation.







95 comments:
I did the quiz on the Jabra website and it suggested the Jabra BT350. Looks nice to me
I follow with google
I subscribe to your blog
I follow you on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/cushytushyshop/status/7459654961
I would love to have the Jabra CRUISER, because it would be so much safer to use while I'm driving.
clenna at aol DOT com
I follow
clenna at aol dot com
I subscribe via email
clenna at aol dot com
I like the BT 2010
lkish77123 at gmail dot com
follower
lkish77123 at gmail dot com
subscriber
lkish77123 at gmail dot com
I also like the Jabra HALO.
bwalker1123 at gmail dot com
Follow Jabbering Jessi using google friend.
bwalker1123 at gmail dot com
subscribe via google reader
bwalker1123 at gmail dot com
oh the JABRA HALO is super cool love the way it looks, i have 3 teens and we are always in need of good headphones GREAT giveaway
roswello athotmail dot com
i follow on google freind
roswello athotmail dot com
i subscribe by email
roswello athotmail dot com
i follow you on twitter @roswello stacey dempsey and tweeted
http://twitter.com/roswello/status/7475153005
roswello athotmail dot com
i have your new button here
http://roswello6.blogspot.com/
roswello athotmail dot com
I also like the Jabra HALO.
I follow using GFC.
I follow on Twitter and tweeted:
http://twitter.com/couponlover16/status/7485267566
The Jabra Extreme sounds like one I would really like.
gourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow you on GFC as Frugal Tumbleweed Acres.
gourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com
Your button is posted on my side
bar:
http://driftalongattumbleweedacres.blogspot.com/
gourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com
I like the Jabra STONE.
denise_22315 at yahoo dot com
I subscribe.
denise_22315 at yahoo dot com
I follow you and tweeted.
http://twitter.com/wiscmom24/status/7498191682
denise_22315 at yahoo dot com
i like the Jabra BIZ 620 Series
email subscriber
The Jabra Extreme also looks nice as well. Thanks for the chance. bekki1820cb at gmail
Follower via gfc
bekki1820cb at gmail
Subscriber of Jabbering Jessi
bekki1820cb at gmail
I have your new button: http://2everythinginbetween.blogspot.com
bekki1820cb at gmail
I follow on Twitter: @bekki1820cb
I Tweeted: http://twitter.com/bekki1820cb/status/7499952184
bekki1820cb at gmail
I think the Jabra Stone looks too cool!
I'm a google friend!
I'm a subscriber!
The Jabra extreme silenttributary(at)yahoo(dot)com
google friend silenttributary(at)yahoo(dot)com
subscriber silenttributary(at)yahoo(dot)com
I really like the Jabra BT3030
I follow and tweeted here http://twitter.com/fcffollower/status/7563120656
I follow with google friend connect
i would love Jabra PRO™ 9400 Series
i work from home on the phone and a wireless headset would be fabulous
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com
blog follower
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com
follow on twitter as lovinmykiddos and tweeted http://twitter.com/lovinmykiddos/status/7571313465
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com
I like the Jabra SP700 would be great for the hubby in the transport.
I follow using google friend
I follow you
I tweeted you http://twitter.com/hemigirl25/status/7583811427 & follow you on twitter
The Jabra STONE looks really cool. katklaw777 at yahoo dot com Thanks.
i like jabra extreme cause it eliminates background noise
google follower
e-mail subscriber
I like the Jabra STONE. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow through google friend. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
I am an email subscriber. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
i would love to try out the jabra extreme. background noise is ALWAYS an issue when i'm in the van with all my kids.
kyrie24 at gmail dot com
i follow on google friend!
(laura speece)
kyrie24 at gmail dot com
i subscribe!
kyrie24 at gmail dot com
tweeted!
http://twitter.com/kyrie24/status/7648116461
kyrie24 at gmail dot com
I like the Jabra EXTREME :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com
Following Jabbering Jessi with Google Friend Connect
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com
Blogged { 1 }
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com
Subscribed in reader
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com
Following you on Twitter and Tweeted
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com
I also like the Jabra Extreme - I like that it uses Noise Blackout technology.
ssummmer(at)gmail(dot)com
I really like the Jabra C500
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow on google friend connect
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I am an email subscriber
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow on twitter as Prairiebelle and tweeted
http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/7746301610
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
Another headset I like from Jabra is the Jabra BT2070!
hether78(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow Jabbering Jessi with google friend connect!
hether78(at)gmail(dot)com
I subscribe to Jabbering Jessi!
hether78(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow you on twitter (I'm hgarland) and tweeted!
tweet link:
http://twitter.com/hgarland/status/7769857358
hether78(at)gmail(dot)com
Jabra EXTREME is awesome and I like the microphone . How many times have I been to practice and the kids are taking their time leaving ,one call of their name and I bet they will all come running!!
Thanks
matternu@gmail.com
subscribe via email
matternu@gmail.com
follow you on google friend connect.
matternu@gmail.com
follow and a tweet
http://twitter.com/velvet1116/status/7882911284
matternu@gmail.com
Jabra Extreme
I follow
I subscribe
The JX20 Pura Bluetooth Headset looks pretty cool! tylerpants(at)gmail.com
The Jabra BT530 is great! It's the first bluetooth headset with noise blackout!
The Jabra CRUISER sounds like another great choice--good reviews on CNET too! Thanks for the giveaway!
I follow you on twitter @sharonjo2
I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/sharonjo2/status/8006792816
I liked this it sounded the best out of all and it had quality i liked
I already Subscribed to Jabbering Jessi mollybabe
Already Following on Google mollybabeus
Subscribed to Jabbering Jessi mollybabeus
already Grabbed your new button
http://www.ttsbabbling.com
Following you on Twitter mollybabeus
Blogged this giveaway
http://ttsbabbling.blogspot.com/2010/01/jabra-bt2080-review-giveaway-by.html
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/mollybabeus/status/8010548701
Blogged this giveaway
http://ttsbabbling.blogspot.com/2010/01/jabra-bt2080-review-giveaway-by_20.html
New comments are not allowed.