What a great idea, my kids hate the crust on bread and i spend more time cutting crust off and begging them to just try it one more time when I don't feel like cutting it then I do eating my own lunch. With the help of Lunch Punch it is a snap to take off the dreaded crust. And the kids find it oh so fun too.
The Lunch Punch®. The Original Sandwich cutter. Punch a fun lunch with The Lunchpunch® and wake up your Lunch Box! Try a Puzzle shaped cookie cutters for sandwiches, Butterfly shape, Dog shape, Whale shapes or Elephant shape. Use for Sandwiches, Fairy Bread, Egg-in-the-hole, Toast, Playdough, Cookies, Biscuits, & More!
Lunch Punch sets come in two different shape sets. The first one is the puzzle piece set, what a great idea and in this case I don't mind if the kids play with their food, heck I even play with them somedays haha.
You see each one cuts out a different puzzle shape and each puzzle shape fits into the others so you can make a giant sandwich puzzle before you eat your lunch.
The second shape set is their Critters set. There is four different critters to cut out this time, there is a butterfly, elephant with a baby elephant a dog and a pair of whales. While the boys prefer the puzzle pieces Maddisyn prefers the shapes, the butterfly shape to be exact. I was asked if I thought this was a waste of bread but when I think of how much extra bread is stuck on the crust I think that this is perfect and I would rather waste the small piece of crust then the big pieces.Created by a mom for moms this is for sure a huge win in my books. Coming soon are two new exciting sets as well (you might just see those here on Jabbering Jessi too). They are the Landwich set which consists of 7 shapes and also contains informationabout each continent (eg. population, languages, industry, etc.). As well as the VRRRM! set which is 4 shapes all with things that go VRRRRRM! such as a truck.
~WIN IT~
~TO ENTER~
Tell me if your kids eat the crust or not, and if they do tell me how you get them to do it.
~BONUS ENTRIES~
Please make sure to leave seperate entries for each thing, if it says you get 5 entries please leave 5 comments.
Blog about this giveaway linking it to back here to this giveaway and to Lunch Punch{2 entries}
Subscribe to Jabbering Jessi {1 Entry}
Grab my button and put it on your blog {1 Entries}
Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway {1 entry}
Grab my button and put it on your blog {1 Entries}
Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway {1 entry}
This giveaway is open WORLDWIDE.
Ends Feb 9 2010 @ 11:59 PM EST
(Winners will have 48 hours to respond to my email before I choose a new winner)










136 comments:
OMG I am so excited about this one! My daughter does NOT eat crust. I have tried everything to get her to without luck.
I am subscribed!
I have your button!
I follow you!
I have linked to Lunch Punch on my blog!
I have blogged and linked to the giveaway :)
crusts are iffy in this house ~ somedays yes and somedays no! :) If there is a 'treat' on the line, those crusts get gobbled up quickly!
My girls will eat some of their crusts. Not always all of it. I have no secret. They eat as much as they can, and I don't fight it :) Normally not too much waste at our house though.
mattles22 at yahoo dot com
I follow the Lunch Punch on facebook: Gosfam
I follow you through Google Friend
My son eats the crust - I never took it off so he doesn't know that you can do that yet!
I follow jabbering jessi on google friend
I subscribe to jabbering jessi
I follow you and tweeted
http://twitter.com/bdelaughter/status/8289120264
My daughter does eat the crust. She actually prefers it. I'm not sure how I "do it." She just likes it.
Of course she's only 20 months old and eats most things I stick in front of her. Ask me again in two years!
Ironically, my toddler wants the crusts removed, only because she wants to eat them separately!
onecheaplady@yahoo.com
My kids do not eat their crusts.
denise_22315 at yahoo dot com
I subscribe.
denise_22315 at yahoo dot com
I follow you and tweeted.
http://twitter.com/wiscmom24/status/8296968322
denise_22315 at yahoo dot com
I'm hoping to win these for my nephew who does not eat crusts. These would make sandwiches much more fun and much faster than cutting off the crust by hand.
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com
I follow via google friend!
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com
I'm an email subscriber!
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter and tweeted! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/8297726722
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com
My son used to eat the crust, no questions asked! Then, all of a sudden, the luck stopped.. I refuse to cut it off for him, but he eats around it. :-)
clctaube @ yahoo.com
I subscribe via email
clctaube @ yahoo.com
I follow on Twitter (@clctaube) and tweet:
http://twitter.com/clctaube/status/8298671961
clctaube @ yahoo.com
no my grandson will not eat it no matter what so i feed the crust to the birds, this is neat item thanks
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
i follow you on twitter as itsallnew2me
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
I subscribe to your newsletter via email
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
i Follow the Lunch Punch on facebook julie cutshaw
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
My son always ate his crusts. I never gave him the choice so he didn't know any different.
lkish77123@gmail.com
subscriber
lkish77123@gmail.com
My daughters always eat all of their sandwich, crusts included. They have never questioned it.
However, these would be fun to use for school lunches.
As long as it's soft, my son eats the crust. I've never had a problem!
I'm a follower
About 6 months ago, my then 2 year old wasn't eating the crust on his triangle pb&J's... I didn't do anything, just let it be and now he eats the whole sandwhich - crust and all. So my thoughts: they grow out of it (I'm sure there aren't too many college kids out there who are still cutting their crust off!?). In the meantime, don't sweat it - just go with it and these Lunch Punches are a great way to do that.
I follow with Google Friend.
I subscribe by email.
Our daughter is 2, and so far she eats the crust 99% of the time with no problem at all. :-)
dropcqueen at yahoo dot com
I Follow the Lunch Punch on facebook (Jana L)
dropcqueen at yahoo dot com
I Follow Jabbering Jessi using google friend (Leonard Family)
dropcqueen at yahoo dot com
I Subscribe to Jabbering Jessi
dropcqueen at yahoo dot com
I follow you on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/dropcqueen/status/8311596004
dropcqueen at yahoo dot com
It's no crust all the way here unfortunately
lmerritt49903@gmail.com
I follow with google friend
lmerritt49903@gmail.com
My kids will not eat the crust. I give up trying to get them to eat it!!!
mi3ragamuffins at aol dot com
My kids go back and forth on eating crust. I always serve it with the crust on...sometimes they eat and sometimes they don't. I couldn't tell you how they decide. :)
ljatwood at gmail dot com
Follow the Lunch Punch on facebook
ljatwood at gmail dot com
subscriber
ljatwood at gmail dot com
follow on twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/ljatwood/status/8339931662
ljatwood at gmail dot com
yes mine do eat it. I never really gave them the option not to, so they just did
follower
subscriber
button www.clarissaneiding.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/8357062523 tweet
my son eats his crust...it's never been an issue...so i don't know how to explain it.
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net
google follower
e-mail subscriber
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net
No crust :(
I Follow Jabbering Jessi using google friend
I have your button http://thestylemd.blogspot.com/
What a cool idea. My kids would love to have their luches made with these cut outs. Neither one of them eat the crust. They are pretty young, so I am hoping that will change.
No, my son won't eat the crust. I always have to cut it off. It would be great to cut it in shapes. debsweeps4@yahoo.com
no, she doesn't. these are really neat.
These are fantastic!!!!
My daughters, both of them, do it the crust, I haven´t done anything special to get them to do so, but if you must know the big one is REALLY picky on some other food, in strange ways!
Thanks for this!!!
I became a follower on FB
I´m following you on google friend connect
I´m blogging (Entry 1)
http://craftyandartsygiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/02/jabbering-jessi.html
I´m blogging (Entry 2)
http://craftyandartsygiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/02/jabbering-jessi.html
I have your button!
http://craftyandartsygiveaways.blogspot.com/
I´m following you on twitter and I´m twitting @patacraft
My kids have always eaten their crusts because I have never served their food without them I guess. I always make sure the cheese or peanut butter goes to the edge not just in the middle and I usually wait till the first half is completely gone before I even offer the second, that way they don't just eat the middle out of two halves. katklaw777 at yahoo dot com Neat giveaway, thanks.
I subscribe via email.
My daughter is picky and does not like to eat her crusts. I'm sure if she had a puzzle cut out for her sandwich like the one on the web site she might just be brave enough to try. My son always eats his crusts, there is no fuss with that wonderful eater!
Jex38(at)aol(dot)com
I love the puzzle pieces
My daughter does NOT like crust and will not eat it. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net
actually i dont have children yet but i have a niece who eats the whole bread while i'm sitting next to her and leave my crust behind because i dont eat the crust of my bread ;p
yuri.kristi at gmail dotcom
i subscribed.
yuri.kristi at gmail dotcom
My little girl does eat her crusts probably just because she knows she's not getting anything else until she does. We don't waste in our house and crust is no different than any other part of the loaf!
Anna
perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com
My niece eat crusts. She eat as much as they can.
My kids mostly eat the crust, well except my son. On occasion he will eat the crusts if he has to before getting another sandwich but it's no guarantee. LOL.
My daughter eats her crusts while my son won't.
My kids always eat the crust on there bread.
samsakara@twcny.rr.com
My son (age 5) loves the crusts and actually requests the 'ends of a loaf please'. My daughter throws her on the floor to avoid eating them. :S
I'm a follower!
I don't have kids but I do take care of my little sister and I can never convince her to eat the crust! It's futile. :)
Ronit
internationalgiveaways[at]gmail[dot]com
http://internationalgiveaways.blogspot.com
I follow Jabbering Jessi using google friends!
Ronit
internationalgiveaways[at]gmail[dot]com
http://internationalgiveaways.blogspot.com
I blogged about this giveaway! (entry 1)
http://internationalgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/02/two-sets-from-lunch-punch.html
Ronit
internationalgiveaways[at]gmail[dot]com
http://internationalgiveaways.blogspot.com
I blogged about this giveaway! (entry 2)
http://internationalgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/02/two-sets-from-lunch-punch.html
Ronit
internationalgiveaways[at]gmail[dot]com
http://internationalgiveaways.blogspot.com
My newphew likes crust =) He just doesn't care
timesurge(at)live.ca
jabbering jessi follower
timesurge(at)live.ca
subscriber
timesurge(at)live.ca
No crust eaters at my house except the adults and I have not figured a way to get them to eat the crust so I just gave up and trim off the crust. This would be a wonderful gizmo to have!
rubymoonstone at gmail dot com
Facebook fan of Lunch Punch
rose manning
rubymoonstone at gmail dot com
Follow JJ on Friend Connect/Ally
rubymoonstone at gmail dot com
Email subscriber
rubymoonstone at gmail dot com
Crusts do not get eaten, so then hubby finishes them off!
imelda(dot)dickinson(at)gmail(dot)com
Hi,
I'm following your blog by Google (Mel D)!
My kids do not eat the crust. However I do get them to eat the end pieces by turning them to the inside of the sandwich. They never know!
ssovrnej (at) gmail.com
facebook fan (Jen Voss) of lunch punch
ssovrnej (at) gmail.com
I follow your blog on google friend connect as Jen V.
ssovrnej (at) gmail.com
blogged
http://greatbloggiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/02/blog-giveaway-roundup-20610.html
entry #1
ssovrnej (at) gmail.com
blogged
http://greatbloggiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/02/blog-giveaway-roundup-20610.html
entry #2
ssovrnej (at) gmail.com
grabbed your button.
http://greatbloggiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/01/check-out-these-great-blogs.html
ssovrnej (at) gmail.com
I follow you on twitter as greatgiveaways and tweeted about this giveaway.
ssovrnej (at) gmail.com
They don't eat crust , but i use the crusts to make bread pudding and they love it
I'm a subscriber
My kids usually eat the crust, but we eat artisan breads so the taste is different. I don't have to do anything to get them to eat it since they like it.
lmarston AT yahoo DOT com
I follow you on Google Friend Connect.
lmarston AT yahoo DOT com
I subscribe to Jabbering Jessi.
lmarston AT yahoo DOT com
Well, my son doesn't eat the crust... In fact, I can't get him to EAT the sandwich... I hope that maybe if they are in shapes it will be FUN and get him to actually eat a sandwich.. Not even a PB&J sandwich..
Tweet: http://twitter.com/henglish/status/8792290056
My boys sometimes eat their crust, I don't really have any advice, sometimes they do and others they won't.
http://sustainablesteffanie.blogspot.com/2010/02/great-giveaways.html
My older kids eat their crust but my youngest won't. I just told them that the crust was full of vitamins. The girls accepted that but my little son isn't buying it :)
hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com
My son eats the crusts. He's not a picky eater, he eats anything I put in front of him (except papaya)! tylerpants(at)gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter and tweeted:
http://twitter.com/MamandeEDS/status/8841571384
lmarston AT yahoo DOT com
No crusts here.
My son used to eat the crust until the other day when he announced no more crusts!
None of my children eat the crust, from the toddler to the tween to the teens.
msurosey@yahoo.com
Yes, I just make sure that whatever is on the bread goes all the way to the edge of the crust with a little extra so there's some incentive to eat it.
My 8 year old does not eat the crust, but my 12 year does {now} She didn't before. Maybe it is an age thing?
Lunch Punch on facebook
I'm following
Owen ALWAYS eats the crust! I don't know how it happened but he always has :-) I think these would be so much fun to use for playdates or special meals to make eating sandwiches more exciting!!
stephanieb79@hotmail.com
I follow Jabbering Jessi!
stephanieb79@hotmail.com
I subscribe to Jabbering Jessi!
stephanieb79@hotmail.com
My daughter refuses to eat the crust, she says it's too dry.
I'm a subscriber
I'm a follower
son eats crust always has this looks so fun cdmarteny@mywebdesk.com
My son eats the crust, I think these would be so much fun to use.
mightynaynay(at)cs.com
She sure does eat the crust, maybe because I've never made a big deal about them. I eat them, and so does my husband. :-)
Crusts aren't very popular around here.
I subscribed to your blog.
I follow the Lunch Punch on Facebook.
Most of my kids do, it doesn't bother them. My daughter can go either way depending on how picky she is at the moment.
Post a Comment
Jabber with me