Scentsy Review

January 21, 2010




I love me some smelly stuff.  Sometimes the scents I bring home drive Lee insane and he really does not like vanilla but other then that he has learned not to fight me on it.  So when I brought home and unpacked my Scentsy warmer I could hear him groan and when I looked he was rolling his eyes on me.  His first question was "will it stink really bad?"  I have to laugh my poor husband I told him I had no idea and even if it did he would not complain and like it, ok perhaps I was not so kind I told him to suck it up princess I liked things that made the house smell nice even if he didn't. 


So anyways I unpacked the warmer and the scentsy bricks, now I will be the first to admit that I was so not sure on a couple of the scents that were sent to us.  I have never been a fan of pine smell and we received one called Christmas Tree, we also got one Baked Apple Pie which I was sure would smell divine.  The one that really threw us for a loop was the Sweet Pea & Vanilla scent.  I was not sure that could smell good at all lol. 

I thought what the heck might as well get it over with so we put in the Sweet Pea & Vanilla one first and OH MY!!!!! we both loved it.  It smelled so good and we are down to our last two pieces of it because we liked it so very much.  The baked apple pie smells just as it sounds oh so yummy people ask me if I have been baking when they come into the house to visit if we are using that one in the warmer.  The christmas tree one was perfect for christmas because we use an artifical tree so I kinda miss the smell.  It was not as strong as I feared it would be and we really liked it.

One great thing about the Scentsy bricks is that you can warm them up again in the warmer to make them liquid then you can pour it back into the container and this allows you to change the bar to a different smell anytime which I do quite often.  I cannot wait to order more bars and this is going to make a perfect birthday gift for our family members.

Each month Scentsy releases a new scent and warmer that is not included in the seasonal catalog.  This months warmer is so pretty I think I might order one for us here.  It is called hugs and kisses and is heart shaped with abstract vine shaped x's and o's on it.  Hugs & Kisses adds a perfect “pop” of bright and cheerful color to any room in need of a mid-winter pick-me-up.

Scentsy also does travel tins, plug in scentsy warmers, full size warmers.  The warmers come in such a wide range there is sure to be something to fit your decor but if not you can design your own warmer which is such a neat idea as well.  I suggest you go and view the catalog to see all they have to offer or else I could be here writing all day and still not get all out that I think you should see.

You can also sign up to be a Scentsy consultant and sell Scentsy like you would Pampered chef etc. in home parties, I bet this would be a big hit and your friends would surely enjoy it all.  More big news from Scentsy is that they are now in Canada and Canadians can sign up to be a consultant as well which is great because I know how hard it is to find nice stuff like this in Canada.


Thank you the Scentsy for this great product to review.
I Disclose

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my friend uses theses and just loves them! Her house always smells so good. I am dying to try these :)

sharonjo said...

I learned about Scentsy from my niece, who sells it. I have tried five or six of their scents and like them all. My favorite is Vanilla Walnut, a seasonal special scent that I got about a year ago. I don't know if they still have it available, but it is wonderful!! Thanks for the review.

--I used the Christmas Tree scent over the holidays and thought it was great!---

J said...

I'm lucky my husband is as passionate about scents as me. He helps me pick out candles and sprays frequently. I love that you can switch scents with this product! I've used fragrance pots, but you have to burn down the entire scent before you switch to a new one.

Post a Comment

Jabber with me

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi