Decorate your space with style and taste!
Thats the motto at Studio jk Vinyl, it should be ours here too. Studio jk Vinyl has lots of great vinyls to decorate your space, from monograms to labels to quotes and great decor theres bound to be too many items to easily choose just one.
Studio JK Vinyl was kind enough to let us pick from their huge slection and after a day or so of trying to decide we chose their chalkboard vinyl wall art as well as a label that we thought would perfectly complete a christmas gift for my dad and step mothers shih tzu who is more of one of their children then their dog.
The chalkboard was such a great choice, it comes with your choice of either squares or circles in a set of 3 that are approximately 14" wide, by 14" tall each & come with 3 pieces of chalk. we have a skinny section of wall in our kitchen righ between the counter and the doorway to the dining room where we decided to stack the three squares starting nice and low so maddisyn can reach the bottom one, Chase and blake can reach the middle one and Lee and I can reach the top one. We thought it would be a great place for us to leave notes and reminders for each other and Maddisyn absolutley loves coloring on the bottom one. The best part with maddisyn colring on it is when she misses and hits the walla it wipes right off with no problems at all. Seems like everyone that sees it is instantly drawn to it and needs to right something on it, wether it be a message or just the word Hi. The chalkboard wipes easily with a dry cloth but occasionaly requires a damp one to clean it completely but still comes perfectly clean and ready for another round.
The Vinyl Dog Treat Label we got was the perfect addition to a glass jar full of dog treats that we had for my dads dog who's name is Mikey, we filled the glass jar with treats and applied the label "property of Mikey" to the front of the jar. My dad and Step Mom loved the personalized jar and Mikey loved the treats so it was good all around.
~WIN IT~
~WIN IT~
Studio JK Vinyl is going to give one of my lucky readers a $40.00 gift certificate to use on anything you want in their store.
~TO ENTER~
~BONUS ENTRIES~
Please make sure to leave seperate entries for each thing, if it says you get 5 entries please leave 5 comments.
Signup to the Studio JK Vinyl newsletter on the main page left hand column{1 Entry}
Follow Jabbering Jessi using google friend {1 entry}
Follow Jabbering Jessi using google friend {1 entry}
Blog about this giveaway linking it to back here to this giveaway and to Studio JK Vinyl{2 entries}
Subscribe to Jabbering Jessi {1 Entry}
Grab my button and put it on your blog {1 Entries}
Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway {1 entry}
Grab my button and put it on your blog {1 Entries}
Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway {1 entry}
This giveaway is open US & Canada.
Ends Jan 26 2010 @ 11:59 PM EST
(Winners will have 48 hours to respond to my email before I choose a new winner)








161 comments:
I love the chalkboard. That would be what I got if I win. I also like the ENJOY definition.
mattles22 at yahoo dot com
I follow you on Google FRiend
I follow on twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/gosfam/status/7642742791
I would put the gift certificate towards getting the Perfect Tree.
signed up for Studio JK Vinyl newsletter
Following Jabbering Jessi using google friend
subscriber
following you on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/jgnp/status/7645331978
I really like the Chalkboards as well. With Chloi in school now it would be a good thing for her to practice writing on.
ladybugmamaof2 at hotmail dot com
I signed up for the Studio JK Vinyl newsletter.
ladybugmamaof2 at hotmail dot com
I would get the Blown Kisses and the chalkboard.
Email Subscriber!
I'd get the Vintage Oval Frame & Stylin' Double Topiary!
follower - Tina Barker
email subscriber
treneebarker at hotmail...
follow & tweet
http://twitter.com/warp65/status/7645666015
I liked Blown kisses & Nature Squares!
kolobstar@gmail.com
I signed up for the Studio JK Vinyl newsletter.
I'm a blog follower!
kolobstar@gmail.com
I think I would get the lots of dots.
arewethereyetla5[at]verizon[dot]net
I follow your blog.
arewethereyetla5[at]verizon[dot]net
I LOVE: polka dot tree
get their newsletter
your subscriber
birds on a wire decal :)
signed up for studio jk's email newsletter
I'd get the vintage monogram!
lmerritt49903@gmail.com
I follow with google friend!
lmerritt49903@gmail.com
I'm an email subscriber!
lmerritt49903@gmail.com
I would get the blown kisses,the tirar and the spider
I am a google friend
I subscribe via email
hollow_sins(at)yahoo.com
OMGosh, thank you for this site! I saw their Birds on a Wire on a decorating site and couldn't find a source. I love all their bird vinyls and more.......katklaw777 at yahoo dot com Great site, great giveaway, thanks!!!
I subscribe to JJ via email.
I gladly signed up for JK Vinyl's newsletter!
I would choose the one fist two fish
follow you
I subscribe
follow you on twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/luvnlifeOO/status/7667894681
I like the crayon monograms and would get one for each of my kids.
rach62803@yahoo.com
i would get the cherry blossom with sparrow
I love the butterflies flutter by... it would be gorgeous in my daughters room
I follow you and tweeted http://twitter.com/cushytushyshop/status/7686881428
I would choose the chalkboard for my boys room.
I am a follower.
I am an email subscriber.
I'd get the Cherry blossom with sparrow decal.
I signed up for Studio JK's newletter.
I follow via Google Friend Connect.
I'm an e-mail subscriber.
I would get the large damask for my living room
copperllama at yahoo dot com
google friend follower
copperllama at yahoo dot com
subscriber
copperllama at yahoo dot com
I would get cherry blossom with sparrow
anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net
I follow Jabbering Jessi using google friend
anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net
I subscribe to Jabbering Jessi via email
anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net
I would like the nature squares. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
email subscriber
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I blogged about the giveaway. #1
http://heckofabunch.blogspot.com/2010/01/great-blog-giveaways-51.html
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I blogged about the giveaway. #2
http://heckofabunch.blogspot.com/2010/01/great-blog-giveaways-51.html
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I love the Butterflies Flutter By for my daughter's room!
mi3ragamuffins at aol dot com
I follow on google friend.
mi3ragamuffins at aol dot com
I subscribe.
mi3ragamuffins at aol dot com
I like dandelion wishes!
I signed up for the Studio JK newsletter!
Daily tweet http://twitter.com/cushytushyshop/status/7726951610
I would get the chalk board- love it
Subscribe
I tweeted here http://twitter.com/fcffollower/status/7735986148
I love the chalkboard too and would spend it on that. My 15 mo would love it!
Google friend
I subscribe with email address abbymarie @ g
I have your button:
freeisglee.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/uberabby2/status/7772396474
i love the cherry blossom with a sparrow one
signed up for JK newsletter
follower
subscriber
button http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2010/01/great-giveaways-114.html
http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/7773768001 tweet
I would buy this - butterflies flutter by.
Would look great in my bedroom.
Following you - Google Friend Connect.
blog entry 1
http://bmontag.blogspot.com/2010/01/studio-jk-vinyl-giveaway.html
blog entry 2
http://bmontag.blogspot.com/2010/01/studio-jk-vinyl-giveaway.html
Twitter follower @JalapenoMama and a tweet.
http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/7845392977
I would either buy the one fish two fish to put up on my daughters room or the chaulk boards for my daughter to have while playing in mama's craft room. Those are too cool!
dropcqueen at yahoo dot com
I Follow Jabbering Jessi using google friend (Leonard Family)
dropcqueen at yahoo dot com
I Subscribe to Jabbering Jessi
dropcqueen at yahoo dot com
I follow you on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/dropcqueen/status/7865623881
dropcqueen at yahoo dot com
I would get the chalkboard. My boys would love it!
momto5@cox.net
I subscribe
momto5@cox.net
I follow
I would get the dog sticker for a cookie jar or the chalkboard!
daily tweet http://twitter.com/dropcqueen/status/7906534830
dropcqueen at yahoo dot com
i would love to win the cherry blossom monogram
i follow through Google Friend.
i subscribe.
I would get the Gour'met with Pears decal for my kitchen
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I have signed up for the newsletter
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I am an email subscriber
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow on twitter as Prairiebelle and tweeted
http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/7926245460
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
daily tweet http://twitter.com/dropcqueen/status/7945528421
dropcqueen at yahoo dot com
I love the butterflies flutter by!
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow your blog!
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I subscribe!
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I have your new button!
myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I signed up for their newsletter!
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I blogged!
http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/01/studio-jk-vinyl.html
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
#1
I blogged!
http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/01/studio-jk-vinyl.html
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
#2
daily tweet http://twitter.com/dropcqueen/status/8027258167
dropcqueen at yahoo dot ocm
I would get the Fa la la la la for next Christmas.
I would get the birds in motion jacksond@nhr3.net
I would get the butterflies flutter for my daughters room,she loves butterflies
thanks,shannon
shannpf1977@yahoo.com
signed up for newsletter
thanks,shannon
shannpf1977@yahoo.com
follow via google friend connect
thanks,shannon
shannpf1977@yahoo.com
blogged
http://shannpf1977.blogspot.com/2010/01/studio-jk-vinyl-giveaway.html
thanks,shannon
shannpf1977@yahoo.com
#1
blogged
http://shannpf1977.blogspot.com/2010/01/studio-jk-vinyl-giveaway.html
thanks,shannon
shannpf1977@yahoo.com
#2
Subscribe to Jabbering Jessi via email
thanks,shannon
shannpf1977@yahoo.com
follow on twitter-shannon717717
thanks,shannon
shannpf1977@yahoo.com
tweeted
http://twitter.com/shannon717717/status/8119754092
thanks,shannon
shannpf1977@yahoo.com
I would use it towards the cost of the Family Definition.
Thanks for the Chance
TOnyamcrain [at] aol.com
I follow
I subscribe
I have your button
tweeted:
http://twitter.com/Mom2LinzNOkie/status/8166902271
I like the "love & be loved" quote.
katieharrison13 at gmail dot com
follower
katieharrison13 at gmail dot com
I'd use the GC to buy the retro dandelions! Fun!
I follow on Google Connect
I subscribe via email too!
I have your new button on my blog!
http://onegratefulmama.blogspot.com/
I looked through the the website - looks like fun to use the vinyls in our home. I like the laundry and believe sayings. There are a lot to choose from!
i would get the retro flowers and a set of the ladybug lady bug
Annie W mommawad@yahoo.com
email subscriber
Annie W mommawad@yahoo.com
blog follower
Annie W mommawad@yahoo.com
I'd get the nature squares.
ajolly1456 at gmail dot com
My fave is the "one fish two fish" decals. It'd looks so cute in my son's playroom! tylerpants(at)gmail.com
I'm a subscriber. tylerpants(at)gmail.com
I also subscribe to Studio JK Vinyl's newsletter! tylerpants(at)gmail.com
I'd probably get some snowflake decals & some damask decals. Thanks!
I follow in GFC
I subscribe via Google Reader
Signed up to the Studio JK Vinyl newsletter
I'm a subscriber
I love the polka dot tree with birds. How cute!
I signed up for the Studio JK Vinyl newsletter
http://twitter.com/henglish/status/8231877577
following
If I won, I would get the black cat decal for sure!!! ADORABLE!
Angie
one 4 earth at aol dot com
I signed up for their newsletter.
Angie
one 4 earth at aol dot com
I follow you via google.
Angie
one 4 earth at aol dot com
I get your emails.
Angie
one 4 earth at aol dot com
I follow you on Twitter as FotoMacro and tweeted this giveaway here: http://twitter.com/FotoMacro/status/8240177367
Angie
one 4 earth at aol dot com
dandelion wishes would def be on my list of things to buy!
Scott
nynekats at aol dot com
getting their newsletter
Scott
nynekats at aol dot com
follow w/google
Scott
nynekats at aol dot com
getting your emails
Scott
nynekats at aol dot com
follow and tweeted http://twitter.com/RePurrPussed/status/8240192996
Scott
nynekats at aol dot com
I love the polka dot tree @ http://studiojkvinyl.com/browse-by-holiday/spring/polka-dot-tree.html
oh & the
ladybugs in wild grass @ http://studiojkvinyl.com/browse-by-holiday/spring/ladybugs-in-wild-grass.html
So many wonderful decor ideas
mccullar07@yahoo.com
Following Jabbering Jessi using google friend
mccullar07@yahoo.com
Subscribed to Jabbering Jessi
mccullar07@yahoo.com
http://twitter.com/lifesandcastle/status/8264048144
mccullar07@yahoo.com
Post a Comment
Jabber with me