Aden & Anais Cozy Sleeping Bag Giveaway

February 4, 2010


With the coldest of the winter months now upon us, parents and caregivers are more likely to crank the heating and reach for plush, thick blankets to keep their babies warm. Infants who are overdressed or covered in heavy blankets or many blankets are at higher risk for SIDS. It is very important for babies to be dressed lightly and comfortably to avoid overheating. The CJ Foundation recommends the use of wearable blankets and sleep-sacks in place of blankets to keep infants warm while sleeping.

aden + anais®, creator of the original muslin swaddling blanket and unique muslin cotton sleeping bags, is proudly sponsoring the CJ Foundation for SIDS and their continuing efforts to educate parents about the importance of not over-bundling and over-heating their infants. Over 2,000 babies in the United States still die of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) each year, and overheating is a leading risk factor.

In an effort to support the CJ Foundation for SIDS’ mission, aden + anais® began sponsoring the foundation in October 2009 during SIDS Awareness Month. Each aden + anais® product is made of 100% breathable muslin cotton, which allows baby’s body temperature to adjust naturally, reducing the risk of overheating.

The CJ Foundation recently launched its Sleep in Safety, Grow in Style (SSGS) campaign to help educate parents about the importance of designing safe sleeping environments for babies. aden + anais® is working to help the CJ Foundation inform parents of the many ways they can keep their baby safe. While over-heating is one risk-factor for SIDS, SSGS and aden + anais® seek to educate parents about this and the other risk-reducing, precautionary practices:

• Consider the use of fans to increases ventilation

• Room temperature should be comfortable for a lightly-clothed adult, approximately 61-67 degree Fahrenheit

• Cribs should be totally free of all loose blankets, stuffed animals and crib bumpers

• Lay baby to sleep in an improved crib, on a firm mattress; do not let the baby sleep on soft things, like a couch, pillow, sheepskin, foam pad or waterbed

• No smoking when pregnant or near baby

• If possible, breastfeed baby

• Offer a pacifier at bedtime

• Co-sleeping should be in the same room but not the same bed or other sleep surface as parents

For more information on aden + anais’® sponsorship of the CJ Foundation, please contact Kristina Junger-Godfrey at Kristina@kjunger.com or 949.720.7062.

The cozy sleeping bag consists of four layers of aden + anais’ signature, breathable, muslin cotton in modern, fun prints.  Each Aden & Anais Cozy Sleeping Bags are $39.95 each. All cozy swaddles, dream blankets and cozy sleeping bags are all 10% off until the end of the month. Simply enter the promotion code cozysale2 to receive your discount.

~WIN IT~
Aden & Anais is going to give a jabbering Jessi reader a Cozy Sleeping Bag of their own print and size choice.

~TO ENTER~
Go to my new blog and enter the giveaway HERE please, I have closed this post to new comments.

Thank you to Aden & Anais for this awesome giveaway.

I was not compensated in anyway for this giveaway post.

121 comments:

Brie H said...

I follow aden and anais on twitter
bdelaughter(At)hotmail.com

Brie H said...

I have your button
bdelaughter(At)hotmail.com
briehernandez.blogspot.com

one frugal lady said...

I love the jungle jam monkey sleeping bag the best!
onecheaplady@yahoo.com

Andrea said...

I would choose the Dreamer - white cozy sleeping bag!
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

Andrea said...

I follow Aden + Anais in twitter!
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

Andrea said...

I follow on google friend connect!
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

Andrea said...

I follow you on twitter and tweeted! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/8652782878
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I love the jungle jam - elephant sleeping bag. amypugmire@live.com

Unknown said...

fb fan oaden and anais. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com

Unknown said...

I follow aden and anais on twitter. 1amypugmire. amypugmire@live.com

Unknown said...

follow on twitter and tweeted. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/8653992633

Vivian said...

I would like to have alpha bit - letters cozy sleeping bag. huiyi_zhang@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love the Alpha Bits pattern. I've been eying that one up since they came out with it late last year!

Anonymous said...

I'm already a fan of Aden & Anais on Twitter

Anna said...

I'd choose star light - pink dots cozy sleeping bag
anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

Anna said...

I follow Jabbering Jessi using google friend
anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

I am a Fan of Aden & Anais on Facebook
anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

Anna said...

I Follow Aden & Anais on Twitter
anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

Sarah Osborne said...

I would choose the star bright - blue dots cozy sleeping bag
Single!

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I'm a fan of A&A on FB!
Sarah Taylor Osborne

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I have your button!

myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I blogged!

http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/02/adan-anais-giveaway.html

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
#1

Sarah Osborne said...

I blogged!

http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/02/adan-anais-giveaway.html

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
#2

Unknown said...

I love all the prints,but since I do not know the gender of my babe yet, I would choose the:
dreamer.. these are so lovely.z

A Psych Mommy said...

I like the mod about baby fish print the best :)

apsychmommy at gmail dot com

Laura said...

I follow aden and anias on twitter!
@lmerritt49903

lmerritt49903@gmail.com

Laura said...

I follow using google friend connect!

lmerritt49903@gmail.com

Nicole C. said...

I like the little man - cars cozy sleeping bag.


choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

mverno said...

i like the mod about baby - frog cozy sleeping bag
mverno@roadrunner.com

Anonymous said...

I like the dreamer - white cozy sleeping bag best!

Merrie L.
lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com

Annie1 said...

I love the star light sleeping bag!

ty

nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)

Annie1 said...

Facebook fan of Aden & Anais

Anne Taylor or annectaylor1

ty

nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)

Frugal Tumbleweed Acres said...

I like the Alpha Bit Letters/6-12 months.
gourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com

Frugal Tumbleweed Acres said...

I'm an email subscriber to Jabbering Jessi.
gourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com

Rajee said...

I'd pick the jungle jam - giraffe cozy sleeping bag

rajee@momsfocusonline.com

jakiesmom said...

i would choose baby cakes fairies cozy sleeping bag
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

Laureen said...

I follow you on Google Friend Connect.

lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

Teresa said...

I would pick the alpha bits letters one
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

ShellyH said...

I am following you on twitter @Ravish30

ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

tweet- http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/8751441717

ravish30 at aol dot com

katklaw777 said...

They have froggies!!! I like the mod about baby frog cozy. katklaw777 at yahoo dot com Thanks

laura said...

i'm an aden & anais facebook fan!
(laura gates speece)
kyrie24 at gmail dot com

laura said...

i'm following aden & anais on twitter!
(@kyrie24)
kyrie24 at gmail dot com

laura said...

i follow you on google friend!
(laura speece)
kyrie24 at gmail dot com

ShellyH said...

tweet-
http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/8789333038
ravish30 at aol dot com

Elizabeth said...

Facebook fan (Elizabeth Bayless)

momto5@cox.net

Elizabeth said...

Following on Twitter (BigLittle8)

momto5@cox.net

Kelly said...

I love the starlight Pink dots sleepin bag. These are so adorable and comfy looking.

mogrill said...

I like the dreamer white fabric. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

ShellyH said...

tweet-http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/8826635692

ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

tweet-
http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/8878890286
ravish30 at aol dot com

itsme said...

staycation button 1 http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaways-29.html

itsme said...

staycation 2 http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaways-29.html

itsme said...

blogged 1 http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaways-29.html

itsme said...

blogged 2 http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaways-29.html

Anonymous said...

I'd pick the frog sleep bag!

acailleo at yahoo dot com

ShellyH said...

tweet- http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/8920676538

ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

tweet-
http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/8977426162
ravish30 at aol dot com

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi