Happy Green Bee Giveaway

February 1, 2010

As you I hope have read I recently got the chance to do a review of a Petal Dress from Happy Green Bee.  If you have not yet read my review you can read it here.

I contacted the rep I was working with and gave her the link to my review, she got back to me that she would love to give a Jabbering Jessi reader a Happy Green Bee Petal dress of their own.

~WIN IT~
Happy Green Bee is going to give a Jabbering Jessi reader a petal dress in your choice of either the Radish and Bean (shown above on my daughter) or the chocolate and butterscotch in the size of your choice.

~TO ENTER~
Go to my new blog and enter the giveaway HERE please, I have closed this post to new comments.

Thank you to Happy Green Bee for this awesome giveaway.

I Disclose

72 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am LOVING the Petal Dress :)

karrine(.)hermedia a gmail

one frugal lady said...

I also love the girls sporty suit in watermelon/sky!
onecheaplady@yahoo.com

andrea v said...

the skorts are cute but i love the petal dress
vickers at comcast dot net

Anna said...

I would love to have the A-Line Sundress for my baby.
anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

Anna said...

I follow Jabbering Jessi using google friend
anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

Anna said...

I subscribe to Jabbering Jessi via email
anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

Anna said...

I am a Fan of Happy Green Bee on Facebook
anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

Hollowsins said...

I like the a-line sundress in watermelon sky
hollow_sins(at)yahoo.com

Hollowsins said...

I follow Happy Green bee on facebook
amanda h
hollow_sins(at)yahoo.com

moushka said...

The petal dress would look adorable on my daughter as would the Girls Sport Suit.

Jennifer T. said...

I'm a facebook fan of Happy Green Bee under username Jennie Tilson.

Anonymous said...

i hav eyour button

http://www.luvnlife00.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

follow you on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/luvnlifeOO/status/8563786238

Frugal Tumbleweed Acres said...

I love that little A-line Sundress almost as much as I love the Petal Dress. Such stand out stripes are to die for.
gourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com

Frugal Tumbleweed Acres said...

I follow you on google friends as frugal tumbleweed acres.
gourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com

jakiesmom said...

i like their long sleeve tee in chocolate
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

Sarah Osborne said...

I'm a fan of HGB on FB!
Sarah Taylor Osborne

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I have your button!

myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I blogged!

http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/02/happy-green-bee-giveaway.html

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
#1

Sarah Osborne said...

I blogged!

http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/02/happy-green-bee-giveaway.html

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
#2

madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

The A-Line Sun dress is super, super cute!


Thanks for the chance!

rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

Old Facebook fan of Happy Green Bee

rose manning

rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

Following JJ on Google Friend Connect/Ally

rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

Email subscriber

rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

mverno said...

i can't get there now. but i googled it and saw they carried infant clothing which i need very much for my twin granddaughters
hope they get their site up soon time is money as they say
mverno@roadrunner.com

Annie1 said...

I love A-Line Sundress in Watermelon/Sky!

ty

nancyrobster@gmail.com

Annie1 said...

Facebook Fan of Happy Green Bee

Anne Taylor or annectaylor1

ty

nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)

Annie1 said...

Follow you with Google Friend Connect

ty

nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)

Annie1 said...

Follow you on Twitter (greeeneyedwhwom)

Tweet

http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/8701171353

ty

nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)

Kelly said...

I like the watermelon sky sport suit.


http://www.sarafan2.blogspot.com

Annie1 said...

Tweet


http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/8730363522

ty

nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)

Laureen said...

I like the Girl's Sport Suit in Watermelon/Sky.

lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

Laureen said...

I follow you on Google Friend Connect.

lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

ShellyH said...

I like the reversible hoodie in the watermelon color for my grand daughter.

ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

I am following you on twitter @Ravish30

ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

tweet- http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/8751080975

ravish30 at aol dot com

Annie1 said...

Tweet

http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/8773309183

ty

nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)

Elizabeth said...

Facebook Fan (Elizabeth Bayless)

momto5@cox.net

Annie1 said...

Tweet


http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/8816120496

ty

nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)

mogrill said...

I like the girls sporty suit. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

Annie1 said...

Tweet

http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/8866658387

ty

nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)

Pat Reading said...

I like the a-line sundress. This is a great giveaway!

Patty
pat@pattyscollectibles-antiques.com

kenziesmum said...

jennifer m. is a happy greenbee fb fan!

zooscapejennifer@rogers.com

kenziesmum said...

i follow you on twitter and tweeted! http://twitter.com/kenziesmum2009/statuses/8916220343

zooscapejennifer@rogers.com

Annie1 said...

Tweet

http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/8918135345

ty

nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)

Annie1 said...

Tweet


http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/8973965662

ty

nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi