Modern Wall Graphics Giveaway

February 7, 2010

Heres one you've seen before but I could'nt resist another. It`s a vinyl wall graphic from Modern Wall Graphics.

The Great people over at Modern Wall graphics were kind enough to let us pick out our own wall decals and the time couldn`t have been better as Lee has just about finished doing my bathroom renovation. The vinyl I chose was a custom Quote that fit perfectly with my Rubber Duck themed bathroom. The Vinyl reads, "Rubber Ducky You`re the One..." in bright yellow lettering.

The Vinyl was a littel bit thicker than most which made it very easy to install and no worry about ripping/tearing it if I wasnt careful enough. This however leads me to wonder how it would do on a textured wall, it may be a little trickier than some others, but I'm sure that with some patience and possibly a little heat from a blow dryer it would do just fine. The Letters have been up for a bit now and on the wall right directly above the bathtub which had me a little worried from teh steam and the humidity but after being up through multiple baths from everyone they are still stuck there as good as the first day.

Modern Wall graphics has a lot of designs and wall sticker options to choose from and had I not been amidst the bathroom reno and having the option of a custom I would have had a hard time deciding on something. They Have graphics for Classic look, Modern Look, Kids, Quotes and so much more. They are Removable, Inexpensive, No mess, No skill required and best of all REPOSITIONABLE, none of the other ones I have reviewd up until now were!

~WIN IT~
Modern Wall Graphics wants to share their beautiful work with a Jabbering Jessi reader.  So to do this they are giving one lucky reader a $200 gift certificate to go shopping at their online store.

~TO ENTER~
Go to my new blog and enter the giveaway HERE please, I have closed this post to new comments.

121 comments:

Wanda said...

I love the WallSlicks! If I won I would choose a Neu Tree decal, Blossom decals, and Twitter Bird & Branch decals.

wandapanda at live dot com

windycindy said...

What fun! I love the Blossoms Wall Decals Stickers!
Many thanks.....Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

windycindy said...

I am a Facebook fan of Modern Wall Graphics.
Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

windycindy said...

Also, I follow Modern Wall Graphics on Twitter!
Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

windycindy said...

I follow you publicly via Google Friend Connect!
Again, many thanks.....Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

windycindy said...

I also am an email subscriber to Jabbering
Jessi!
Merci, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

windycindy said...

I follow you via Twitter.....
"Tweet" ~ http://twitter.com/cmh512/status/8783057693.
Thanks very, very much!
Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I would choose the Oak Tree and the Bugs "Creepy Crawlies" for my son's rooms... the walls are all white and these would be perfect.

billdebstanton[at]hotmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I follow with Google Friend.

billdebstanton[at]hotmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to Jabbering Jessi.

billdebstanton[at]hotmail[dot]com

ShellyH said...

I love the sea shells and/or the bamboo...way too cool!

Ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

I am following your blog via google friend connect.

Ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

tweet- http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/8789088844

ravish30 at aol dot com

Early BIrd said...

My sons would LOVE the Bugs "Creepy Crawlies" wall decals stickers!!!

mi3ragamuffins at aol dot com

Wanda said...

FB fan of Wall Slicks as Wanda Ham.
wandapanda at live dot com

Wanda said...

Following @WallSlicks on Twitter as @TantaDesChiens.
wandapanda at live dot com

Wanda said...

Current follower on GFC as Wanda.
wandapanda at live dot com

Wanda said...

Following u on Twitter as TantaDesChiens.
TWEET!
http://twitter.com/TantaDesChiens/status/8792159086
wandapanda at live dot com

Jen said...

I would go with a custom one that says "If we had never met, I would have dreamed you into being" for our bedroom

Anna said...

I would get the Choo Choo Train wall decal sticker
anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

Anna said...

I follow Jabbering Jessi using google friend
anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

Anna said...

I subscribe to Jabbering Jessi via email
anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

Anna said...

I added your Mini-Cation button to my blog: http://mummy2monkey.blogspot.com
anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

Anna said...

I am a Fan of Modern Wall Graphics on Facebook
Fan Modern Wall Graphics on Facebook

Anna said...

I Follow Modern Wall Graphics on Twitter
anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

Elizabeth said...

I like the strange planet alien decals

momto5@cox.net

Elizabeth said...

Following on Twitter (BigLittle8)

momto5@cox.net

Elizabeth said...

Facebook Fan (Elizabeth Bayless)

momto5@cox.net

mlswin@triad.rr.com said...

Bamboo wall decals or Zen Kanji decal

Missybeez said...

I like the Surf's Up Ocean Wave wall decal sticker.
honeybeez80@yahoo.com

ShellyH said...

tweet-http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/8826572484

ravish30 at aol dot com

Katie said...

I would do a custom saying of some scripture for the nursery, such as "Children are an heritage from the Lord". Thanks for the chance to win this great giveaway!

katie at dekabyte dot com

jemscout425 said...

follow wall graphics on twitter jemscout425
pksanddancer(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I think I'd get a few packs of the Fuzzles decals for my God-daughter's and God-nephew's room.

Frugal Tumbleweed Acres said...

What a super giveaway. I would choose The Princess Castle Tower and the Girl Swing and Tree. Awesome decals.
gourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com

Frugal Tumbleweed Acres said...

I follow you on google friend as frugal tumbleweed acres.
gourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com

Nikki said...

I like the blossoms wall stickers, or maybe the bamboo

nik_har at yahoo dot com

Nikki said...

Following Jabbering Jessi on Google Friend connect

nik_har at yahoo dot com

Nikki said...

Following you on Twitter and Tweeted:

http://twitter.com/gardenina/status/8832343134

nik_har at yahoo dot com

elaine said...

I would choose Blossum Wall Decal Sticker and Ironworks Ornamental Wall Decal Sticker.

Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca

remarker/fcffollower said...

I'd have to let my daughter pick her favorite first but I'm guessing that I could also get my favorite-
Zen Kanji Symbols wall decal

Jennifer T. said...

I'm a facebook fan of Wall Slicks under username Jennie Tilson.

Sela said...

I would love to get the Safari Animals pack. I've been wanting to decorate my kids' room for three years and just haven't gotten to it ;)

sela_young@yahoo.com

Sela said...

I have your button on my blog
http://selaandfamily.blogspot.com

Sela said...

I have your mini-cation button on my blog: http://selaandfamily.blogspot.com

Sela said...

I have your mini-cation button on my blog: http://selaandfamily.blogspot.com
:)

Sarah said...

This wasn't an easy choice. I think I would get the Neu Tree wall decal sticker.

arewethereyetla5[at]verizon[dot]net

Anonymous said...

Choo Choo Train wall decal sticker

autumn398 @ yahoo.com

jakiesmom said...

i would get the large bird branch wall decals
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

Molomatic said...

I really like their Blossom wall decals stickers! They would make my living room feel peaceful. :-)

Molomatic said...

I have your button on my blog!

http://onegratefulmama.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

( 2 ) Neu Tree wall decal sticker $72.00
( 2 ) Twitter bird & branch wall decal stickers $24.00

waitressdani (at) hotmail (dot) com

Sunnyvale said...

some of the holiday ones would be nice, like the haunted house

ShellyH said...

tweet- http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/8879173091

ravish30 at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

HORTON111@AOL.COM

I LIKE THE BIRD BRANCH AND ALL OF THE CHRISTMAS DECALS

mogrill said...

I like the princess castle tower. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

kenziesmum said...

I absolutely LOVE the swing wall decal set

zooscapejennifer@rogers.com

kenziesmum said...

i have your button @ www.kenziesgumdropsandlollipops.blogspot.com

zooscapejennifer@rogers.com

kenziesmum said...

i have your mini-cation button @ www.kenziesgumdropsandlollipops.blogspot.com #1

zooscapejennifer@rogers.com

kenziesmum said...

i have your mini-cation button @ www.kenziesgumdropsandlollipops.blogspot.com #2

zooscapejennifer@rogers.com

kenziesmum said...

jennifer m. is a modern wall graphics fb fan

zooscapejennifer@rogers.com

kenziesmum said...

kenziesmum2009 follows modern wall graphics on twitter

zooscapejennifer@rogers.com

kenziesmum said...

i follow you on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/kenziesmum2009/statuses/8917144129

zooscapejennifer@rogers.com

Kristy said...

I like the Baroque wall stickers because they would go great in my bathroom!

Sarah Osborne said...

I really like the cutesy butterflies!

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I'm a fan of MWG on FB!
Sarah Taylor Osborne

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I have your mini cation button!

myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
#1

Sarah Osborne said...

I have your mini cation button!

myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
#2

Sarah Osborne said...

I blogged!

http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/02/modern-wall-graphics.html

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
#1

Sarah Osborne said...

I blogged!

http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/02/modern-wall-graphics.html

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
#2

ShellyH said...

tweet-
http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/8920740112
ravish30 at aol dot com

kh123856 said...

I would buy the Bird Branch wall decals stickers.
kristin(dot)harris80(at)yahoo(dot)com

Jaime said...

I would pick
the
Ironworks ornamental wall decals stickers,

Header Ornament wall decal sticker and the

Victorian border wall decals stickers
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime said...

Fan Modern Wall Graphics on Facebook
Jaime Payne
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime said...

Follow Modern Wall Graphics on Twitter
@copperllama
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime said...

Follow Jabbering Jessi using google friend
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime said...

have mini cation button
http://copperllamastudio.blogspot.com/
copperllama at yahoo dot com

katklaw777 said...

WOW, fantastic giveaway, thanks!
Very hard to decide...I think I'd get the Blossom Wall Decal Stickers in all three sizes and different colors. Then mix them up on the wall. katklaw777 at yahoo dot com

katklaw777 said...

I subscribe via email. katklaw777 at yahoo dot com Great giveaway, thanks again!

Anonymous said...

I want the blossom wall decal stickers. I'm painting my room and those would look good with the new color. O_Leo_5@hotmail.com

ShellyH said...

tweet- http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/8977530300

ravish30 at aol dot com

Jessica said...

I really like the stripes and the ceiling relief decals
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I follow through twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/jjak2003/statuses/8983506942
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi