Treat your sweetie for Valentines this year and get her a Pearl Necklace. Pearl Paradise sells great pearl necklaces at 80% of the retail cost. Pearl Paradise was founded in 1996 and finally hit the web in 2000. Pearl Paradise has quickly grown into the world's largest online pearl company.
Pearl Paradise is an online marketplace that carries all types of pearls in all sorts of colors and sizes. You can get them in a wide variety of colors they carry white, black, lavender, pink, multicolor, and golden. They carry pearl earrings, braclets, necklaces, rings and so much more. They have freshwater pearls, akoya pearls, Tahitian pearls, golden south seas, white south seas, exotci natural pearls and a super gorgeous Bridal collection.
I received a pink-peach 7.0-8.0 AAA necklace which can be purchased for $189 and it is simply gorgeous. I was never one for pearls and honestly never desired to own a pearl necklace but WOW, I got this one and tried it on and fell in love instantly and want a braclet to match it. I love that the pearls can be dressed up in a nice dress to go out, think valentines day, or wear it with a pair of jeans and a cute top. The necklace I got is the highest quality freshwater pearls available. The only thing I wish is that the necklace was longer, I have a bit of a chunky neck and the necklace is so short that it kinda brings attention to it.
This beautiful necklace is available in AA+ or AAA. The AA+ is very near round with good luster. The AAA is nearly perfect round, which is a rare attribute for freshwater pearls, with excellent luster and clean surface. The pearls are double knotted on color-matching silk, and finished with a solid, 14-karat clasp in your choice of white or yellow gold.
The pearls come in a gorgeous gift box perfect for gift giving. It comes with certified appraisal papers showing the value of each necklace. It also comes with a a pearl care kit with instructions to keep your pearls beautiful for years to come as well as a cleaning cloth. They have provided with me with all I need to help make my pearls a family heirloom and make them something I cannot wait to pass down to Maddisyn.
~WIN IT~
Pearl Paradise is going to give a Jabbering Jessi reader the same pink-peach necklace.
~TO ENTER~
Go to my new blog and enter the giveaway HERE please, I have closed this post to new comments.
Thank you to Pearl Paradise for this awesome giveaway.










262 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 262 Newer› Newest»
-
mlswin@triad.rr.com
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 10:18 AM
-
Nikki
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 10:50 AM
-
Amber
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 12:05 PM
-
Rucking Fad
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 12:51 PM
-
abfantom
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 2:21 PM
-
mar
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 2:23 PM
-
peg42
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 2:33 PM
-
peg42
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 2:34 PM
-
peg42
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 2:34 PM
-
peg42
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 2:34 PM
-
J, K, L, and D
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 3:11 PM
-
J, K, L, and D
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 3:11 PM
-
Mommy 2 Bears
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 3:16 PM
-
Fangirl Jen
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 3:18 PM
-
Fangirl Jen
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 3:19 PM
-
Fangirl Jen
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 3:19 PM
-
Shooting Stars Mag
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 3:29 PM
-
Shooting Stars Mag
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 3:29 PM
-
Shooting Stars Mag
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 3:29 PM
-
mickeyfan
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 3:37 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 3:45 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 3:46 PM
-
Linda Kish
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 4:41 PM
-
PAIGE
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 4:42 PM
-
steven epstein
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 5:08 PM
-
steven epstein
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 5:09 PM
-
steven epstein
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 5:11 PM
-
steven epstein
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 5:12 PM
-
one frugal lady
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 5:15 PM
-
steven epstein
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 5:15 PM
-
one frugal lady
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 5:15 PM
-
jemscout425
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 5:34 PM
-
jemscout425
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 5:34 PM
-
jemscout425
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 5:35 PM
-
jemscout425
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 5:36 PM
-
Cass
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 5:42 PM
-
Cass
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 5:43 PM
-
409cope
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 5:52 PM
-
409cope
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 5:53 PM
-
Annie1
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 6:13 PM
-
Annie1
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 6:14 PM
-
Annie1
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 6:14 PM
-
Annie1
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 6:15 PM
-
Annie1
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 6:17 PM
-
Tina B.
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 6:49 PM
-
Tina B.
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 6:50 PM
-
Tina B.
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 6:51 PM
-
Tina B.
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 6:53 PM
-
Missybeez
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 7:03 PM
-
Missybeez
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 7:04 PM
-
Missybeez
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 7:04 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 7:28 PM
-
debsweeps4
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 7:48 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 7:59 PM
-
sharonjo
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 8:20 PM
-
sharonjo
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 8:21 PM
-
sharonjo
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 8:22 PM
-
esldiane@gmail.com
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 8:23 PM
-
sharonjo
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 8:26 PM
-
Sarah Osborne
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 8:27 PM
-
Sarah Osborne
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 8:28 PM
-
Early BIrd
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 8:29 PM
-
Sarah Osborne
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 8:29 PM
-
Sarah Osborne
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 8:29 PM
-
Sarah Osborne
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 8:30 PM
-
sharonjo
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 8:30 PM
-
Sarah Osborne
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 8:31 PM
-
Sarah Osborne
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 8:32 PM
-
Sarah Osborne
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 8:32 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 8:48 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 8:50 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 8:51 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 8:59 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 9:02 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 9:05 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 9:07 PM
-
Suburban prep
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 9:23 PM
-
JACLYN
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 10:07 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 10:15 PM
-
vrtish55
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 10:21 PM
-
vrtish55
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 10:22 PM
-
Frugal Tumbleweed Acres
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 11:11 PM
-
Frugal Tumbleweed Acres
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 11:16 PM
-
Rajee
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 11:17 PM
-
Frugal Tumbleweed Acres
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 11:18 PM
-
Rajee
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 11:18 PM
-
lmurley2000
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 11:19 PM
-
Rajee
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 11:19 PM
-
lmurley2000
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 11:19 PM
-
lmurley2000
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 11:21 PM
-
Rajee
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 11:22 PM
-
Rajee
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 11:22 PM
-
Rajee
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 11:23 PM
-
lmurley2000
said...
-
-
2/05/2010 11:23 PM
-
Anna
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 1:35 AM
-
Anna
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 1:35 AM
-
Anna
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 1:36 AM
-
Anna
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 1:36 AM
-
banquetbabe
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 2:59 AM
-
Tim-O-Tee
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 4:00 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 4:07 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 4:08 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 4:09 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 4:13 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 4:13 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 4:14 AM
-
Maayan Gordon
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 5:43 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 6:14 AM
-
deb c
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 6:56 AM
-
Tracey
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 7:25 AM
-
stacey dempsey
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 7:47 AM
-
stacey dempsey
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 7:48 AM
-
stacey dempsey
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 7:49 AM
-
stacey dempsey
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 7:49 AM
-
stacey dempsey
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 7:52 AM
-
Jennifer Pellicone
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 8:21 AM
-
Jennifer Pellicone
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 8:27 AM
-
Jennifer Pellicone
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 8:28 AM
-
NotYourAvgJoe
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 9:41 AM
-
PerfectBlueMoon
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 10:01 AM
-
PerfectBlueMoon
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 10:01 AM
-
Dovile
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 10:30 AM
-
Dovile
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 10:30 AM
-
Dovile
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 10:31 AM
-
D Q
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 11:09 AM
-
Nanci
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 11:55 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 12:35 PM
-
h. mcnaron
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 1:06 PM
-
h. mcnaron
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 1:06 PM
-
h. mcnaron
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 1:07 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 3:27 PM
-
Julia
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 3:39 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 3:44 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 3:45 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 3:46 PM
-
Damla
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 3:47 PM
-
Damla
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 3:49 PM
-
Damla
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 3:49 PM
-
Damla
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 3:52 PM
-
Damla
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 3:53 PM
-
Damla
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 3:54 PM
-
Damla
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 3:54 PM
-
Damla
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 3:55 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 3:56 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 4:00 PM
-
scottsgal
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 5:12 PM
-
Laureen
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 6:08 PM
-
Laureen
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 6:09 PM
-
Laureen
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 6:09 PM
-
Sunnyvale
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 8:44 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 8:47 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 8:49 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 8:50 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 8:51 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 8:56 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 8:57 PM
-
Teresa
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 10:38 PM
-
Teresa
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 10:40 PM
-
Teresa
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 10:41 PM
-
ShellyH
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 11:07 PM
-
ShellyH
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 11:08 PM
-
ShellyH
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 11:09 PM
-
ShellyH
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 11:10 PM
-
ShellyH
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 11:13 PM
-
ShellyH
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 11:14 PM
-
Lynnette
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 11:15 PM
-
ShellyH
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 11:16 PM
-
smilekisses
said...
-
-
2/06/2010 11:21 PM
-
mmentor
said...
-
-
2/07/2010 12:26 AM
-
momznite
said...
-
-
2/07/2010 1:13 AM
-
SharonC
said...
-
-
2/07/2010 2:19 AM
-
Norberto Kurrle
said...
-
-
2/07/2010 6:37 AM
-
clc408
said...
-
-
2/07/2010 7:41 AM
-
Glo
said...
-
-
2/07/2010 7:58 AM
-
Jean
said...
-
-
2/07/2010 8:23 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
2/07/2010 2:23 PM
-
Jennifer Wilson
said...
-
-
2/07/2010 4:19 PM
-
cowboyswife
said...
-
-
2/07/2010 6:12 PM
-
ky2here
said...
-
-
2/07/2010 6:20 PM
-
ShellyH
said...
-
-
2/07/2010 8:18 PM
-
Heidi
said...
-
-
2/07/2010 9:20 PM
-
Belinda M
said...
-
-
2/07/2010 9:26 PM
-
Belinda M
said...
-
-
2/07/2010 9:27 PM
-
Belinda M
said...
-
-
2/07/2010 9:27 PM
-
Belinda M
said...
-
-
2/07/2010 9:28 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
2/08/2010 1:12 AM
-
Bachuchay
said...
-
-
2/08/2010 3:59 AM
-
katklaw777
said...
-
-
2/08/2010 6:15 AM
-
katklaw777
said...
-
-
2/08/2010 6:16 AM
-
VickieC
said...
-
-
2/08/2010 7:17 AM
-
VickieC
said...
-
-
2/08/2010 12:17 PM
-
Nicole
said...
-
-
2/08/2010 3:31 PM
-
ShellyH
said...
-
-
2/08/2010 4:59 PM
-
momtoem
said...
-
-
2/08/2010 5:46 PM
-
llinda29
said...
-
-
2/08/2010 7:28 PM
-
Starla
said...
-
-
2/09/2010 12:28 AM
-
Starla
said...
-
-
2/09/2010 12:29 AM
-
Starla
said...
-
-
2/09/2010 12:31 AM
-
mogrill
said...
-
-
2/09/2010 2:06 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
2/09/2010 2:50 AM
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 262 Newer› Newest»the black pearl necklace is beautiful as well
The Purity Collection Tahitian Pearl & Diamond Pendant is simply stunning!
nik_har at yahoo dot com
I also love the Ribbon Collection Golden South Sea Pearl Pendant!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
My wife would LOVE the 9.0-9.5mm White Freshadama Freshwater Pearl Set. I think she would look gorgeous with it.
I like Pearl Paradise's 8.0-9.0 mm Tahitian Round Pearl Tin Cup Set Item Code: TAS320-TC
abfantom at yahoo dot com
The Natural Conch Pearl 3.50 Ct is simply stunning!
The Infinity Collection Tahitian Pearl & Diamond Pendant I absolutely adore. Thanks so much.
I Follow Pearl Paradise on Twitter (peg42)
I Follow Jabbering Jessi using google friend
I'm Subscribed to Jabbering Jessi
I love the Natural Conch Pearl 7.68 Ct. - the peach color is beautiful.
katieharrison13 at gmail dot com
I subscribe to your blog.
katieharrison13 at gmail dot com
Well I'd have to say the Pink to Peach Freshadama Freshwater Pearl Dangle Earrings to match the beautiful necklace.
I really like the "Purity Collection Golden South Sea Pearl & Diamond Pendant".
I follow Pearl Paradise on Twitter.
I follow you with Google Friend Connect.
I really like this-
8.0-9.0 mm White Freshadama Pearl and Diamond Ring
-Lauren
lauren51990 AT aol DOT com
i follow you via google friend connect
lauren51990 AT aol DOT com
i follow pearl paradise on twitter: @shootingstarmag
lauren51990 AT aol DOT com
I am a big fan of the Tahitian tin cup style necklaces.
I like the 8.0-9.0 mm White Freshadama Pearl and Diamond Ring.
Following Pearl Paradise on Twitter: rhoneygee
I like the 54-inch 6.0-7.0 mm Black Freshwater Pearl Necklace
lkish77123 at gmail dot com
I love the 8mm Akoya Studs - they are stunning. Simple and elegant.
my girl likes the 35-inch 8.0-9.0 mm Pink to Peach AA+ Freshwater Pearl Necklace
Following Pearl Paradise on Twitter
my name is @fabric2000
following you on google friend connect as kosherpickle
I Subscribe to Jabbering Jessi
epstein.steven@gmail.com
I also love the Natural Conch Pearl and Diamond Vine Earrings!
onecheaplady@yahoo.com
I Grabbed your Mini-Cation button and put it on my blog
http://kosherpickle-everythingandanything.blogspot.com/
I subscribe to jabbering jessie via e-mail!
onecheaplady@yahoo.com
the lavender fresh water pearl bracelet
pksanddancer(at)yahoo(dot)com
follow pearl p on twitter jemscout 425
pksanddancer(at)yahoo(dot)com
following you on google
pksanddancer(at)yahoo(dot)com
following you on twitter jemscout425
pksanddancer(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love the 6.0-7.0 mm Pink to Peach Freshwater Pearl Bracelet too. :)
I'm a follower. :)
I like the 6.4 to 8-inch Tahitian Pearl Charm Bracelet the most. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow Pearl Paradise on twitter as 409cope. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
The Natural Penn Pearl Diamond Ring is absolutely stunning!
ty
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Follow Pearl Paradise on Twitter
greeeneyedwhwom
ty
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Follow you via Google Friend Connect
ty
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Email subscriber
ty
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Follow you on Twitter (greeeneyedwhwom)
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/8698006599
ty
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I love the Tahitian Pearl Charm bracelet!
following Jabbering Jessi on google friend - tina barker
following Pearl Paradise on twitter - warp65
follow & tweet: http://twitter.com/warp65/status/8699279742
I love the The Natural Conch Pearl 3.50 Ct.
honeybeez80@yahoo.com
follow google friend connect
honeybeez80@yahoo.com
Follow Pearl Paradise on twitter(Missybeez80)
honeybeez80@yahoo.com
I like the "10.0-11.0 mm AAA Golden South Sea Pearl Stud Earrings".
haudnomen@hotmail.com
I like the Eve Collection Tahitian Pearl Ring. debsweeps4@yahoo.com
I like the Classic Collection AA+ 8.5-9.0 to 9.0-9.5 mm White Akoya Pearl Pendant.
Merrie L.
lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com
Everything at Pearl Paradise is gorgeous!! One thing I totally love and hope to own some day is the Orion Collection Tahitian Pearl & Diamond Pendant--just beautiful!! Thanks for the wonderful giveaway!
I follow Pearl Paradise on twitter @sharonjo2
I follow Jabbering Jessi on google friend connect. sharonjo
The natural conch peral is beautiful-
Diane Baum
esldiane@gmail.com
I'm an email subscriber.
sharonjo at gwtc dot net
I think the black pearl bracelet is gorgeous!!
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow via GFC!
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the Tahitian Pearl Crown Jewel Ring.
mi3ragmuffins at aol dot com
I subscribe!
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I have your blog button!
myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I have your mini Cation button!
myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
#1
I follow you on twitter @sharonjo2
I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/sharonjo2/status/8702769687
I have your mini cation button!
myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
#2
I blogged!
http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/02/pearl-paradise-giveaway_05.html
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
#1
I blogged!
http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/02/pearl-paradise-giveaway_05.html
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
#2
I like the multi coloured pearl neclace and bracelet
calvert0 at telus dot net
follow pearl paradise on twitter
calvert0 at telus dot net
follow on google friend connect
calvert0 at telus dot net
follow on RRS feed
On my blogroll at Canadian Top Dogs
follow on twitter as dewinner
tweet
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/8703271721
I think that the 6.0-6.5 mm AA+ Black Akoya Pearl Bracelet is a beautiful piece.
msgb245 at gmail dot com
The Ribbon Collection Golden South Sea Pearl Pendant is my choice!
Thanks!!
firstrosegrrl@yahoo.com
I love the Orbit Collection's Tahitian Pearl/Diamond ring.
7.5-8.0 mm Lavender Freshadama Pearl Bracelet is so pretty. vickers_73460(at)yahoo(dot)com
Subscriber via email. vickers_73460(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love the 6.5-7.0mmAA+Black Akoya Pearl Necklace.
gourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow you on google friend as frugal tumbleweed acres.
gourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com
the black pearl necklace
is beautiful
rajee@momsfocusonline.com
I'm an email subscriber to Jabbering Jessi.
gourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com
Follow Pearl Paradise on Twitter
i like the akoya pearl braclet
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
Follow Jabbering Jessi using google friend
follow pearl paradise on twitter-lmurley2000
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
email subscriber
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
Subscribe to Jabbering Jessi
Grab button
Follow ued on twitter and tweeted @momsfocus
follow and tweeted
http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/8709067606
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
I love the 6.0-7.0 mm Pink to Peach Freshwater Pearl Bracelet
anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net
I follow Jabbering Jessi using google friend
anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net
1 I added your Mini-Cation button to my blog: http://mummy2monkey.blogspot.com
anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net
I Follow Pearl Paradise on Twitter
anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net
like the black pearls also and i follow you on google reader thanks for the giveaways
I think my girlfriend would love the Freshadama Freshwater Pearl Dangle Earrings
Call me old fashioned, but there is such a simple elegance in the classic fashions. My girl agrees with me and she tends to make herself beautiful accordingly.
All that being said, she and I were drawn especially to what they're calling the Classic Collection White South Sea Pearl Ring.
Simple and beautiful, just the way we like it :)
Please feel free to contact me at:
sales4545 at gmail dot com
I am following PearlParadise on Twitter :D
@TimboSquad
I am following you on Google Friend Connect :D
Username: Timbo Squad
I just blogged this giveaway here :D
http://contestbloggy.blogspot.com/2010/02/jabbering-jessi-pink-peach-pearl.html
Post #1
I just blogged this giveaway here :D
http://contestbloggy.blogspot.com/2010/02/jabbering-jessi-pink-peach-pearl.html
Post #2
I am following you on Twitter :D
@TimboSquad
and I just tweeted this giveaway here :D
http://twitter.com/TimboSquad/status/8716382896
The Natural Conch Pearl is my favorite!
maayangordon@ymail.com
The 8 mm studs are beautiful. Simply elegant!
I love the Fresadama Pearl and Diamond Ring.
missdeb1@earthlink.net
I like the 11.0-12.0 to 13.0-14.0 mm Oval Golden South Sea Pearl on Silk Cord.
traymona[at]aol.com
i absolutely love the Romance Collection 8.0-9.0 to 9.0-10.0 mm Freshadama Pearl and Diamond Pendant soo pretty
roswello athotmail dot com
i Follow Pearl Paradise on Twitter @roswello stacey dempsey
roswello athotmail dot com
i follow you on google friend (roswell)
roswello athotmail dot com
i subscribe by email
roswello athotmail dot com
I Follow YOU on twitter @roswello stacey dempsey and tweeted
http://twitter.com/roswello/status/8720822133
roswello athotmail dot com
I think the 8.0-9.0 mm Tahitian Round Pearl Tin Cup Set necklace is gorgeous!
cspmom at gmail dot com
I follow Pearl Paradise on twitter.
cspmom at gmail dot com
I subscribe to your e-mail.
cspmom at gmail dot com
Gorgeous.. the 8.0-8.5 mm Natural White Hanadama Akoya Pearl Necklace.
tshrtkng at gmail dot com
I love their Solara Collection White South Sea Pearl Pendant!
Anna
perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com
I follow pearl paradise on twitter! (perfectbluemoon)
Anna
perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com
Simply gorgeous: Infinity Collection Tahitian Pearl & Diamond Pendant
spamscape [at] gmail [dot] com
I'm your follower via goole
spamscape [at] gmail [dot] com
I'm your subscriber
spamscape [at] gmail [dot] com
I love the black pearl necklace.
I love the Tahitian Pearl and Diamond Dangle Earrings
HORTON111@AOL.COM
Eve Collection Tahitian Pearl Ring
Item Code: TAR-Eve
I DO LOVE PEARLS
following pearl paradise on twitter @creep4ward
The 18 inch golden south sea pearl necklaces are over the top. amazing.
i am a google friend follower.
the 7.5-inch 10.0-11.0 mm Multicolor Freshwater Baroque Pearl Bracelet
I think the 8.5-9.0 mm White Hanadama Pearl Stud Earrings are gorgeous
I totally love this double strand pearl necklace!
http://www.pearlparadise.com/6070-mm-Double-Strand-White-Freshwater-Pearl-Necklace-297.aspx
Following Pearl Paradise on twitter:
Babasfarmlife
Following Google Friend connect
I like the Orion Collection Tahitian Pearl & Diamond Pendant.
annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com
1) Blogged: http://sweepstakelover.blogspot.com/2010/02/pearl-paradise-giveaway.html
annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com
2) Blogged: http://sweepstakelover.blogspot.com/2010/02/pearl-paradise-giveaway.html
annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com
Email subscriber.
annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com
Follow you on twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/sweepstakelover/status/8735591099
annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com
I put your button on http://sweepstakelover.blogspot.com/
You're the button 9 on the right.
annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com
1) I put your mini-cation button on http://sweepstakelover.blogspot.com/
You're the button 10 on the right.
annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com
2) I put your mini-cation button on http://sweepstakelover.blogspot.com/
You're the button 10 on the right.
annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com
I am a subscriber.
Twitter/tweet:
http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/8736210172
I love the Tahitian pearl bracelets
thanks for the chance
msboatgal at aol.com
I like the 6.0-7.0 mm Multicolor Freshwater Pearl Bracelet.
lmarston AT yahoo DOT com
I subscribe to Jabbering Jessi.
lmarston AT yahoo DOT com
I follow you on Google Friend Connect.
lmarston AT yahoo DOT com
the natural oyster pearl ring is gorgeous!
I think the 7.0-7.5 to 9.0-9.5 mm Akoya Pearl & Diamond Earrings are gorgeus!
ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I Follow Pearl Paradise on Twitter. My Twitter id is ShawnaMichelle2
ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I Follow Jabbering Jessi using google friend.
ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I Subscribe to Jabbering Jessi
ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
tweet
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/8745748272
calvert0 at telus dot net
I follow you on Twitter and Tweeted
http://twitter.com/ShawnaMichelle2/status/8745906387
ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I like the tahitian pearl stud earrings
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com
I follow via google friend
mstee2000 @ hotmail.com
I am a subscriber
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com
I think the lavendar pearl necklace and/or bracelet are just stunning! I also love the multi-color pearl necklace.
Ravish30 at aol dot com
I am following your blog via google.
Ravish30 at aol dot com
following Pearl Paradise on twitter @Ravish30
ravish30 at aol dot com
I am now following you on twitter @Ravish30
ravish30 at aol dot com
1. blogged about the giveaway at http://thisthatandalittlemore.blogspot.com/2010/02/how-about-some-pearls-win-yours-today.html
ravish30 at aol dot com
2. blogged about the giveaway at http://thisthatandalittlemore.blogspot.com/2010/02/how-about-some-pearls-win-yours-today.html
ravish30 at aol dot com
I like the 7.0-7.5 mm Double Strand White Akoya Pearl Bracelet !
tweet- http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/8750791018
ravish30 at aol dot com
I think the Tahitian Pearl Bracelet is gorgous!
dolniaks[at]consolidated[dot]net
sign me up
Isn't the 10.5-11.0 mm Exotic Freshwater Pearl Pendant in gold/pink pretty!
The Tahitian Pearl Leather necklace with a black pearl is beautiful.
My fave item is the 7.5-8.0 mm White Freshadama Pearl Bracelet, simple and classic.
Everything is gorgeous but the 18-inch AA+/AAA 10.2-12.8 mm Golden South Sea Pearl Necklace is spectacular!
I like: http://www.pearlparadise.com/80-90-mm-Lavender-Freshwater-Pearl-Bracelet1593.aspx
I like the
7.5-8.0 mm White Freshadama Pearl Bracelet
The Tahitian Pearl & Diamond Pendant from the Purity Collection is absolutely gorgeous!
klamanuzzi at gmail dot com
I like the 6.5-7.0 mm Double Strand White Akoya Pearl Bracelet
jenndiggy at gmail dot com
7.0-8.0 mm Multicolor Freshwater Pearl Necklace
Our daughter would love the Freshadama Freshwater Pearl Dangle Earrings.
tweet- http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/8788722891
ravish30 at aol dot com
I love the Lavender Freshadama Freshwater Pearl Dangle Earrings
homesickforheaven2(at)yahoo(dot)com
I absolutely love the Solitaire Collection Black Tahitian Pearl Necklace
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow pearl paradise on twitter as Prairiebelle
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow on google friend connect
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow on twitter as Prairiebelle and tweeted
http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/8791782740
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
tweet
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/8798877599
I just love the 18 inch golden south sea pearl necklaces .. they are so adorable
huggie0109(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love the Tahitian Pearl Collection, The shades of gray are just beautiful. katklaw777 at yahoo dot com Thanks.
I subscribe via email.
I love the;6.0-7.0 mm Lavender Freshwater Pearl Bracelet
vlbelk(at)hotmail.com
8.0-9.0 mm Lavender Freshwater Pearl Bracelet
vlbelk(at)hotmail.com
I like the 7.0-8.0 mm Black Freshwater Pearl Bracelet
tweet- http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/8826462962
ravish30 at aol dot com
I really like the Full Set of 7.0-8.0 mm White Freshwater Pearls.
lejn05@yahoo.com
I like 9.0-10.0 to 12.0-13.0 mm AAA Golden South Sea Pearl & Diamond Earrings
Item Code: GSE-Rapture
I really like the Tahitian Baroque Pearl and Diamond Pendant from Pearl Paradise. Beautiful!
Thanks!
its.a.hit at gmail dot com
I follow Pearl Paradise on Twitter as @JennSweepsAlot.
its.a.hit at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/JennSweepsAlot/status/8842872061
its.a.hit at gmail dot com
I love the black pearls. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net
tweet
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/8846185652
calvert0 at telus dot net
New comments are not allowed.