We've Moved

March 1, 2010

and would love if you woudl come with us. We have made the final move to wordpress and I know before I had it redirecting you there, but since I have commitments to companies on this blog I needed to open it up again, so Jabbering Jessi's new home is now


I really hope that you all will update your buttons in your sidebar and your bookmarks and join me there. Also when you come please if you have not been getting my emails at night re-subscribe, I lost some followers in the transition.  The buttons posted on my sidebar here are setup for the proper address, and there are tons of great giveaways going on right now over there as well.

1 comments:

Jessica Warrick said...

Hi I love your blog its awesome. Im a new follower you can follow me at http://jessicawarrick.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Jabber with me

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi