I LOVE bamboo products. I am all about bamboo everything, both babies have bamboo blankets and I have a husband who apparently pays no attention because he was unsure of the idea of bamboo, and made jokes like gee i sure hope there are no koala bears at camp, hahaha he is so funny. Bamboo Clothes.ca offered us the chance to test something from their site so we decided that Lee would do his own review on this one and I would do my take on it as well.
We choose the Cranberry t-shirt for Lee to test out, it is a gorgeous color red, picture does not do it justice. I totally fell in love with this shirt before I even touched it and then when I did I was in heaven, it is so soft and seems like it would be so comfy to wear I was jealous and wished I had chosen something for me instead.Lee took the shirt out to camp to give it the ultimate test in the heat, water and wind while we were out on the four wheelers. He said it was very comfy to wear, he said it was a bit heavy when it got wet but the colors didn't run which is a plus. He was still a bit warm but it was really hot out and I think naked we would still have been hot, but he did not sweat so that is definitely a thumbs up on our part, and the greatest test was being able to ride the four wheeler in this shirt without being too hot or too cold and he said it was perfect the wind didn't bust through the shirt and make him cold but again he wasn't too hot in it. He is planning on wearing it to work on Wednesday and showing it off to the guys he works with and telling them all about Bamboo Clothes.ca.
Bamboo Clothes also has womens clothes, I really like their hoodies and their yoga pants look like they would be so comfortable and the t-shirts come in some really pretty colors.
Bamboo Clothes wants to give a mens cranberry t-shirt to one of readers.
To Enter: Go to Bambooclothes.ca and tell me what your favorite product on their site is. This is required for you to be entered and if you do not do this and win I will redraw, entries such as pick me, I want to win etc. will be deleted right away.
Bonus entries please make sure you post a separate comment for each thing or else i can't count them, and if it says you get two entries make sure you leave two comments:
1. Follow my blog publicly, leave a comment telling me your following name.
2. Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway. Leave me a comment with your twitter name and a link to your tweet. @jabberingjessi
3. Subscribe to my blog and leave a comment here telling me you do
4. Add my new Jabbering Jessi button to your blog
5. Blog this giveaway and link it back here to me and Bambooclothes.ca. Leave a comment with link to blog entry. 2 extra Entries so please leave two comments.
To make it easier you can copy and paste the following: Go check out the Back 2 Blogging Bash on Jabbering Jessi. She is giving away a mens cranberry t-shirt from BambooClothes.ca
6. Become a fan of Jabbering Jessi on Facebook and leave a comment that you did. (button is on the left hand side under Communicate with me)
8. If you left a comment /a href="http:>
9. Enter any of my other giveaways, leave a comment here letting me know which one you entered, 1-extra entry for each giveaway entered.
This giveaway will end on October 9th at 11:59 PM EST at which time i will use random.org to draw for winner. Please make sure your email address is visible in your profile, no email address no win as I have to be able to contact you. All winners will be notified by October 11th and will have 36 hours to respond to me before I choose a new winner. Contest is open to bloggers and non-bloggers alike. WORLDWIDE.






0 comments:
Post a Comment
Jabber with me