Back 2 Blogging #41 - The Babys Bundle Review/Giveaway ENDED

September 25, 2009



The Baby's Bundle carries a wide range of baby items like diaper and wipes carry bags, burp cloths, custom canopies for the Bugaboo stroller, booties, blankets I could go on and on but I think you should just go browse around for yourself.

The Baby's Bundle was born out of friendship and a desire for a creative outlet.  It has changed into a passion to create items for "the pampered baby and loving mother".  They are dedicated to excellent customer service, quality products and affordability.  I can attest to the excellent customer service they were amazing to communicate with and very quick to answer my emails even in the midst of returning home from vacation.

We received 6 hairbows from The Baby's Bundle, each one as adorable as the last.  I  picked out two that I loved and was very pleasantly surprised when I opened my package and not only were the two I picked, the zebra one and the pink and brown one, there but she also sent 4 more which included one for Autumn, one for Halloween, one for Christmas, and a girafee print which is adorable.  The quality of these is excellent, Maddisyn loves hair bows and most days the only way I can get her to sit so I can put her hair up is to tell her we will put pretty bows in.  I love these bows too and am so excited to pair them with her outfits for the holidays and everyday to show them off.




Win It: The Baby's Bundle is going to give one of my readers the same 6 hairbows they sent to me.

To Enter all you have to do is go to The Baby's Bundle and tell me something else you think you would use on the site. This must be done for any of your bonus entries to count, comments such as pick me or i want to win will be removed.

Bonus entries please make sure you post a separate comment for each thing, and if it says you get two entries make sure you leave two comments:

1. Follow my blog publicly using google friend and leave me a comment that you did.

2. Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway. Leave me a comment with your twitter name and a link to your tweet. (button is on the left hand side under Communicate with me)

3. Subscribe to my blogs email updates and leave a comment here telling me you do. You must verify the subscription and i will check.

4. Take my Jabbering Jessi button and put it on your blog.

5. Blog this giveaway and link it back here to me and The Baby's Bundle. Leave a comment with link to blog entry. To make it easier you can copy and paste the following - 10 extra entries (leave 10 seperate comments):

 Go check out the Back 2 Blogging Bash on Jabbering Jessi she is giving away 6 hairbows from The Baby's Bundle

6. Become a fan of Jabbering Jessi on Facebook and leave a comment that you did. (button is on the left hand side under Communicate with me)

7. If you left a comment here that you had my Back 2 Blogging bash button BEFORE the giveaway started on Sept 1st please leave comment here for one extra entry.

8. If you left a comment here that you were following my blog BEFORE the giveaway started on Sept 1st then give yourself an additional entry (on top of the one you got in bonus entry # 1) please leave a comment here.

9.  Go follow The Baby's Bundle on Twitter.

10.  Become a fan of The Baby's Bundle on Facebook.

This giveaway will end on October 9th at 11:59 PM EST at which time i will use random.org to draw for a winner. Please make sure your email address is visible in your profile, no email address no win as I have to be able to contact you. All winners will be notified by October 11th and will have 36 hours to respond to me before I choose a new winner. Contest is open to bloggers and non-bloggers alike. US & Canada.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jabber with me

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi