Gone Camping

September 4, 2009

I so need one of those signs like the gone fishing ones lol.

We are headed out of town later this morning to our families camp and will be gone until Monday afternoon sometime.  Being in the midst of these giveaways and stuff it is hard to leave and know i won't have internet for 4 whole days unless by some miracle I can find a good enough spot to check in with my phone lol.

Internet oh how i will miss you.

So i won't be posting the easy tweets until i get back monday BUT new reviews and giveaways will continue to go up daily as i have been trying to write them ahead so they auto post at 12:01 AM EST for you all.  So please keep checking and keep posting to win i am really enjoying this and I read each and every comment put out there for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jabber with me

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi