A Break From Crazy

October 11, 2009

So we went to my aunts for a turkey dinner today, it was a good day and I love turkey lol.  It was a nice break from the crazyness of my giveaways that have just ended.  All that have responded to me i have emailed the companies, those that have not you have 10 hours left then i will draw for new winners at that time so i hope to hear from you soon.

Please enter the giveaways at the top right that are already listed and keep your eyes peeled I have some exciting reviews and giveaways coming up including a review for Dyson, a review and giveaway for Mrs Smiths diaper bag, a review and giveaway for Kidorable and so many more i am excited to bring to you.

1 comments:

Angie said...

Thank you so much for such a great blog! I gave you a blog award here: http://myfourmonkeysproductreviews.blogspot.com/2009/10/new-blog-awards.html

~Angie@MyFourMonkeys

Post a Comment

Jabber with me

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi