My numbers are back

November 8, 2009

I know I know i have been whining about numbered comments forever and I promise this is my last post.  Thank you so much once again to Kari for the beautiful blog makeover and now that I have my numbers back it is PERFECT.  I can however take no credit in getting my numbers back, I tried numerous times to follow a walkthrough that i found on bloggersentral and I failed each time.  It was not due to lack of trying and certainly not due to the walkthrough, it was actual due to overtrying.  You see I emailed the code to the author greenlava after trying to work with him as to why it was not working.  I apparently added the code in twice which has a negative effect.  He fixed my numbers and aligned them to the posters name and even tried to make my comments a pretty pink for me.  So much thanks goes to him for making my blogging giveaways much easier on me again.

4 comments:

GreenLava said...

Hi,
Glad to see the comments numbering works.
Now to see the your comments color in action, please reply to this comment.

dotcomkari said...

Yay girl! I am so happy it is finally working! and YAY to Greenlava for making it happen

Jessi @ Jabbering Jessi said...

Thank you Greenlava.

I know Kari it sucked I guess I was not paying enough attention and dbl coded

Post a Comment

Jabber with me

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi