I know many of my posts are all positive about a product and i name very few cons, perhaps I am just blind to the cons or perhaps they just work very well in my day to day life. When all this stuff came out about not being honest and lying in the reviews I started forcing myself to try to see the cons in a product but then i realized how extremely unfair that was to my sponsors.
It is my job to tell you how I feel about a product not to force myself to see bad in a product so needless to say that never ever happened in a post. If I feel there is somethign negative about a product that can be construed as constructive critisim I will post it. If I do not feel I have anything good to say about a product I will send it back to the company from which it came with a note explaining why it does not work for my family.
Don't ask what brought this post about I just felt I needed to get it off my chest, I do not consider this my job, I have not now nor in the past made money off my blog the only compensation I get for each post is the product which i review for you guys in my most honest and sincere matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
There is nothing wrong with honestly being positive about things! Stick to your guns and don't let people try to pressure you into being a negative person if that isn't who you are. :)
Great post!
Just give your honest opinion...no one can ask more than that. Besides who needs more negativity? :)
Post a Comment
Jabber with me