It finally fits and I am not liking it still

December 30, 2009

I have not been able to wear my wedding bands since I got pregnant with Holden, I swelled up in my first trimester and that was it.  I did not complain though because I am not really in love with my wedding band.  I have told Lee time and time again that I would like a new set of bands for our anniversary but we have been married 7 years this coming June and I still have the same bands, some year perhaps but most likely not this year since we just bought the house and it is sucking up money, more to come on that in another rant though.

In looking around I have found so many ring styles and some are gorgeous but none really suite me or show my true personaliaty.  I like something with some design to it and not too thin, but then again not too chunky, I am only slightly picky haha poor Lee I think this is why we have wedding rings I don't love in the first place I simply could not decide and then I was forced into the decision and chose one too wide. 

I did find one site that had rings I really loved the look of.  They have a tungsten carbide wedding ring which is supposed to be great material to buy a ring made of and they even have some really gorgeous Celtic design ones which works well for me.  I even love that they are resonably priced *Lee hint hint* and something we can afford even in the midst of all our renovations, for me it is not the cost it is the meaning behind the piece.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jabber with me

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi