Charm Factory Giveaway

January 19, 2010



I had the pleasure of working with Charm Factory and was able to customize my own charm braclet.  First off let me say that the choices on the site are endless and had I not gone with a specific theme I think I could still be on there deciding which charms I wanted on my braclet.  I was given the chance to choose 8 charms to go on my braclet and we went with a Twilight Theme.  I am a fan but my sister is a bigger one and I had a feeling I would lose my braclet to her but that is ok I wore it for a while before it went "missing".

Charm Factories charms are all made in the USA are .925 sterling silver and are all lead and nickel free.  The pewter charms are also lead and nickel free but the jump rings attached do contain a small amount of nickel.  A few of the charms that they do not make here like enamel charms and chains are all noted in the description of the charms.

Now onto the charms we chose for the braclet I received.




Bella Lamb locket - the cost on this one is $8.99 it includes the jump ring to attach it to your braclet and holds two pictures.  It is 5/8" x 5/8" just the perfect size.  Also comes in Jacob and Edward







Apple for the teacher charm - The cost on this one is $3.41 it too include the jump ring to attach it to the braclet.  It is 1/2" x 5/8".





Team Edward Charm - The cost on this one is $3.63 it too includes the jump ring to attach to braclet and is 2/3" x 2/5".





Edward Lion Locket - The cost on this one is $8.99 and it too includes the jump ring to attach it to the braclet.  It is 5/8" x 5/8" and holds two pictures as well.  Also comes in Bella and Jacob





Howling Wolf Charm - $5.61 each, it includes the jump ring to attach it to the braclet and is 2/3" x 2/3".




Jacob Forget Me Not - The cost on this charm is $5.99 and is 5/9" x 5/7".  This charm is engraved on both sides, one side says "Forget Me Not" and the other side is engraved with the name Jacob this one also comes available in Bella and Edward.





Grand Piano Charm - The cost is $4.07 and it includes the jump ring to attach it to the braclet.  It is 1/2" x 5/7"




Renesmees Locket - The cost on this one is $12.99.  In the fourth Twilight book Bella gives her daughter this locket with the quote on it "plus que ma propre vie." Which means "more than my own life" in French.  This one does not include the jump ring to attach it to the braclet.  It is 4/5" x 1" and holds two pictures.

The braclet from Charm Factory came in a long white necklace box which would make it perfect for gift giving and it was just perfect.  The shipping was super fast and the braclet even came all put together for me so i did not have to go through the task of attaching all the charms.  There is room on it for more charms if we chose but I think it is perfect just the way it is.

~WIN IT~
Charm Factory is going to give a Jabbering Jessi reader a charm braclet with 8 sterling silver charms of your choosing. 

~TO ENTER~
Visit Charm Factory and tell me which charms you would choose, or at least one or two you don't have to pick them all now.

~BONUS ENTRIES~
Please make sure to leave seperate entries for each thing, if it says you get 5 entries please leave 5 comments.
Follow Charm Factory on Twitter {1 Entry}
Fan Charm Factory on Facebook {1 Entry}
Follow Jabbering Jessi using google friend {1 entry}
Blog about this giveaway linking it to back here to this giveaway and to Charm Factory{2 entries}
Subscribe to Jabbering Jessi {1 Entry}
Grab my button and put it on your blog {1 Entries}
Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway (1 tweet only NOT once daily){1 entry}

This giveaway is open Worldwide.
Ends Feb 2 2010 @ 11:59 PM EST
(Winners will have 24 hours to respond to my email before I choose a new winner)

Thank you to Charm Factory for this awesome giveaway.

I Disclose

283 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 283   Newer›   Newest»
Gosfam said...

I really like the popsicle charm and the choc chip cookie charm. I think I would do a foodie type bracelet.

mattles22 at yahoo dot com

Gosfam said...

follow on twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/gosfam/status/7960110752

Annie1 said...

I would choose:

CF449
Cancer Crab Charm

CF5161
Inset Cross Charm

CF4770
The Lord Is My Shepherd Charm


and probably a couple of angels as well!

Lovely giveaway!

ty

nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)

Annie1 said...

Follow Charm Factory on Twitter

greeeneyedwhwom


ty

nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)

Annie1 said...

Facebook Fan of Charm Factory

Anne Taylor or annectaylor1

ty

nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)

Annie1 said...

Follow you via Google Friend Connect

Annie1

ty

nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)

Annie1 said...

Email subscriber to Jabbering Jessi


ty


nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)

Annie1 said...

Follow you on Twitter (greeeneyedwhwom)

Tweeted

http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/7962273886

ty

nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)

Tina B. said...

I love the Alarm Clock and Street Lamp with Swarovski Crystal charms!

treneebarker at hotmail dot com

moushka said...

Swarovski Crystal Heart Charm s to represent all 4 of my daughters.

Shannon's Tales of Motherhood said...

My 3week old nephew died less then 6mths ago so i would choose the Baby Feet Heart Charm



thanks,shannon
shannpf1977@yahoo.com

Shannon's Tales of Motherhood said...

Follow Charm Factory on twitter
shannon717717



thanks,shannon
shannpf1977@yahoo.com

Tina B. said...

FOLLOW YOU THROUGH GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT;
Tina Barker

sorry; cat keeps walking on keyboard hitting cap lock -lol

Shannon's Tales of Motherhood said...

Follow Charm Factory on facebook-Shannon Flora

thanks,shannon
shannpf1977@yahoo.com

Shannon's Tales of Motherhood said...

Follow Jabbering Jessi on google friend connect


thanks,shannon
shannpf1977@yahoo.com

Shannon's Tales of Motherhood said...

Blogged
http://shannpf1977.blogspot.com/2010/01/charm-factory-giveaway.html


thanks,shannon
shannpf1977@yahoo.com
#1

Shannon's Tales of Motherhood said...

Blogged
http://shannpf1977.blogspot.com/2010/01/charm-factory-giveaway.html


thanks,shannon
shannpf1977@yahoo.com
#2

Shannon's Tales of Motherhood said...

posted your button
http://shannpf1977.blogspot.com/


thanks,shannon
shannpf1977@yahoo.com

Shannon's Tales of Motherhood said...

follow and tweeted!
http://twitter.com/shannon717717/status/7962866400



thanks,shannon
shannpf1977@yahoo.com

Benita said...

I'd pick a Baby Shoe Charm and a Flip Flop Charm with Swaroski Crystals.

bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

stacey dempsey said...

i would most definately choose the Alien Charm and also the Clover with Green Crystal and the Peace Love Charm and the Question Mark Charm oh and lots more, what fun it would be to pick all 8 and make my own bracelet
roswello athotmail dot com

stacey dempsey said...

i follow Charm Factory on Twitter
@roswello stacey dempsey
roswello athotmail dot com

stacey dempsey said...

i am a charm factory facebook fan stacey dempsey
roswello athotmail dot com

stacey dempsey said...

I FOLLOW YOU ON TWITTER @roswello stacey dempsey and tweeted
http://twitter.com/roswello/status/7963844186
roswello athotmail dot com

renee said...

2 charms that i would pick are aquamarine cyrstal flower and the fushia heart
reneetaylor at sympatico dot ca

renee said...

I follow charm factory on twitter as nicjosemm
reneetaylor at sympatico dot ca

Linda Kish said...

I would choose the Joy angel charm and the butterfly heart locket to start.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

409cope said...

I like the Clover with Green Crystal charm and the Green Silver Angel Charm the most. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope said...

I follow Charm Factory on twitter as 409cope. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope said...

I am a fan of Charm Factory on facebook. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope said...

I follow through google friend. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

carol said...

I like snowflake,mapleleaf,hummingbird,ladybug,butterfly with cutout wings,teapot with lid and jet plane.

carol said...

I follow on twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/carolp8/status/7966102387

Early BIrd said...

I would chose the girl and boy profile charms for each of my children!

mi3ragamuffins at aol dot com

Jessica said...

If I was lucky enough to win, I would choose the:
CF5500-APR
April Baby Shoe Charm
Sterling Silver
and the
CF5500-MAY
May Baby Shoe Charm
Sterling Silver
for my two girls.

I would also choose the CF5104
Mother and Child Charm Sterling Silver

Thank you for the chance to win!

girlygirlugh at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I follow Charm Factory on twitter.
Screen name: girlygirlugh

girlygirlugh at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I became a FB fan of Charm Factory. Screen name: Jessica Hendrickson

girlygirlugh at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I follow you on google friend connect.

girlygirlugh at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I follow you on twitter and I tweeted!

http://twitter.com/girlygirlugh/status/7969525156

girlygirlugh at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I would chose the 'i am scrap happy' and the 'mom' charms for me. the 'true love heart' and the 'live love laugh' for US. Pink Swarovski Crystal Baby Shoe Charm, baby blanket charm.
ok i guess i should stop there. so many choices! didnt see one that says 'mommy'
Annie W mommawad@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

fan on fb of charm factory
Annie W mommawad@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

put your button up on my blog jsut now!!
http://MommaWad09.blogspot.com at the bottom
Annie W mommawad@yahoo.com

jakiesmom said...

i would get cf 2478 and cf2391...and would love picking out more
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

Heidi said...

Some charms I like are the boy profile charm, crab charm, sewing machine charm, and cross charm.
homesickforheaven2(at)yahoo(dot)com

Heidi said...

I follow charm factory on twitter.
@houseofblue7
homesickforheaven2(at)yahoo(dot)com

Heidi said...

I am a charm factory fb fan.
homesickforheaven2(at)yahoo(dot)com

Heidi said...

I follow through google.
homesickforheaven2(at)yahoo(dot)com

Heidi said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/houseofblue7/status/7987680848
homesickforheaven2(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I follow Jabbering Jessi on google friend!

I would choose the Team Edward charm because I am just obsessed with Twilight (seriously its sad LOL) I would choose the beach scene charm because that is my happy place, The Mother in many languages because I am a mommy :), and the sisters charm for my sisters. There are many others but those are for sure!

Anonymous said...

I am a fan of Charm Factory on facebook!
I would choose the Team Edward charm because I am just obsessed with Twilight (seriously its sad LOL) I would choose the beach scene charm because that is my happy place, The Mother in many languages because I am a mommy :), and the sisters charm for my sisters. There are many others but those are for sure!

Anonymous said...

I am subscribed to Jabbering Jessi!

I would choose the Team Edward charm because I am just obsessed with Twilight (seriously its sad LOL) I would choose the beach scene charm because that is my happy place, The Mother in many languages because I am a mommy :), and the sisters charm for my sisters. There are many others but those are for sure!

Anonymous said...

I have your button on my blog!

I would choose the Team Edward charm because I am just obsessed with Twilight (seriously its sad LOL) I would choose the beach scene charm because that is my happy place, The Mother in many languages because I am a mommy :), and the sisters charm for my sisters. There are many others but those are for sure!

Anonymous said...

I have blogged about this giveaway!

I would choose the Team Edward charm because I am just obsessed with Twilight (seriously its sad LOL) I would choose the beach scene charm because that is my happy place, The Mother in many languages because I am a mommy :), and the sisters charm for my sisters. There are many others but those are for sure!

Sarah Osborne said...

My favorite is the admit one ticket charm! I would love to make a bracelet for my sister and she loves going to the movies :)

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I have your button!

myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I blogged!

http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/01/charm-factory-giveaway.html

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
#1

Sarah Osborne said...

I blogged!

http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/01/charm-factory-giveaway.html

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
#2

Sarah Osborne said...

I'm a fan of Charm Factory on FB!

Sarah Taylor Osborne

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Mona said...

If I were to choose I'd love to have:

1. Large Owl Charm
2. Moveable Gem of My Heart Charm

monamhassan at hotmail dot com

Mona said...

I followed Jabbering Jessi using google friend.
monamhassan at hotmail dot com

Mona said...

I subscribed to Jabbering Jessi.
monamhassan at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Charm Factory Facebook fan
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

Following Jabbering Jessi with Google Friend Connect
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

Subscribed in reader
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

Sarah said...

I think I would choose the Chinese Character for Family Charm.

arewethereyetla5[at]verizon[dot]net

katklaw777 said...

This was so easy and fun. I luv kitties, so I'd get kitty charms, alley cat, cat w/ yarn, I heart cats, etc. katklaw777 at yahoo dot com Great giveaway, thanks.

Unknown said...

I luv the dolphin charms and the locket above!!

calvert0 at telus dot net

Unknown said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/8062933791

calvert0 at telus dot net

Unknown said...

I follow on RRS Feed ( google reader)

calvert0 at telus dot net

Jana said...

A few of the charms I would choose are the Pewter Cross Charm, Autism Puzzle Piece Ribbon,Two Sided Heart Picture Frame Charm,

dropcqueen at yahoo dot com

Jana said...

I Follow Charm Factory on Twitter (dropcqueen)

dropcqueen at yahoo dot com

Jana said...

I am a Fan Charm Factory on Facebook (Jana L)

dropcqueen at yahoo dot com

Jana said...

I Follow Jabbering Jessi using google friend

Leonard Family

dropcqueen at yahoo dot com

itsme said...

i'd love to get the heart with crystal charms for each of my children's birthstones as well as mine and my husbands. thats 7

itsme said...

blogged 1 http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2010/01/giveaways-122.html

itsme said...

blogged 2 http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2010/01/giveaways-122.html

Belinda M said...

They are all so cute it is hard to pick. I would get the blue silver angel charm and the clear swarovski crystal cage for sure though

bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

I follow charm factory on twitter as Prairiebelle



bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

I follow on google friend connect


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

I follow on twitter as Prairiebelle and tweeted

http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/8130531228

bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Kelly said...

I love charms so much. I would choose an owl, a angel, and a heart just to name a few..Thanks.


kibbles0905@yahoo.com

Kelly said...

Follow you on Google Friends Connect.


kibbles0905@yahoo.com

Kelly said...

Follow Charm Factory On twitter.


Sarafan2

kibbles0905@yahoo.com

Kelly said...

Posted your button on my blog.


Http://www.sarafan2.bogspot.com

Kelly said...

Follow on Twitter and Tweeted

http://twitter.com/Sarafan2/status/8139663064

windycindy said...

I love their charms. Two of my favorites are the Believe Oval
Charm and the Praying Boy Charm!
Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

windycindy said...

I follow Charm Factory on Twitter.
Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

windycindy said...

Also, I follow the Charm Factory on
Facebook.....Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

windycindy said...

I follow Jabbering Jessi via Google friend Connect!
Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

windycindy said...

I also am a subscriber to Jabbering
Jessi's Blog.
Thanks very much!
Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

windycindy said...

Also, I follow you on Twitter.
"Tweet!"
http://twitter.com/cmh512/status/8165723829.
Again, thanks very much!
Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

A Family Completed... said...

I would choose the Love Taking Flight with Peridot Crystal Heart, and other birthstones to represent my mother in law's kids and the February Baby Shoe Charm to represent her grandbabies. I think she'd love it!
Thanks for the chance
TOnyamcrain [at] aol.com

VickieC said...

CF5101
Boy's Profile Charm
Sterling Silver
CF5102
Girl's Profile Charm
Sterling Silver
love to have one for each of my 6 grandchildren an have 2 extra for the ones to come later

vlbelk(at)hotmail.com

VickieC said...

blogged # 1
http://vickiecouturier.blogspot.com/2010/01/charm-factory-giveaway.html
vlbelk(at)hotmail.com

VickieC said...

blogged # 2
http://vickiecouturier.blogspot.com/2010/01/charm-factory-giveaway.html
vlbelk(at)hotmail.com

VickieC said...

I follow on twitter an tweeted
http://twitter.com/vickiecouturier/status/8202945345
vlbelk(at)hotmail.com

Deb said...

I like the beach charms, specifically CF1201 Dolphin Charm and CD1172 Striped Concha Shell

deborah150 at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/8274562191

calvert0 at telus dot net

Unknown said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/8316067520

calvert0 at telus dot net

Terra Heck said...

A couple I'd get are the Flip Phone Charm and the Number One Daughter Charm. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

I follow Charm Factory on Twitter, partymix25.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

I blogged about the giveaway. #2
http://heckofabunch.blogspot.com/2010/01/great-blog-giveaways-55.html
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/8359535631

calvert0 at telus dot net

Unknown said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/8405704117

calvert0 at telus dot net

Unknown said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/8445434852

calvert0 at telus dot net

Steph said...

I would choose the Good Luck Fist Charm, Clover with Green Crystal, 3 Monkeys See-No-Evil Charm, Bull Dog Charm and a few other of the Dog inspired charms.

notaquiter said...

Pretty,pretty, pretty. Love them all, but the ones I would choose would be the best friend(Cf2466, special friends (cf4661)measuring spoons (cf5055)and the straining spoon spatula and egg beater charm (cf5050)breast cancer ribbon,and aOval Taurus Charm

Rachel said...

Two charms I would choose are the CFHEART -AME & the CFHEART - AQU. They are really pretty and I like their colors.

wildflower1014@tampabay.rr.com

Rachel said...

I am already following Charm Factory on Twitter.

Rachel said...

I just became a fan of Charm Factory on Facebook.

wildflower1014@tampabay.rr.com

Lilly said...

I love the Howling Wolf Charm, Gray Wolf Charm, Jacob Wolf Locket, Ice Cream Cone Crystal Charm, Old Fashioned Key Charm, Key To Heart Charm, Clear Heart Key Charm and the Small 3-D Cupcake Charm.
Thanks a lot for the chance.
eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br

mar said...

I love the heart charms. I would start with:

CFHEART-AME
CFHEART-EME
CF5267-OCT

aggie said...

I would start with the wooden howling wolf for my dad who went by "The White Wolf".
gavagana@yahoo.com

aggie said...

follow charm factory on Twitter @localoba
gavagana@yahoo.com

Amber said...

I would definitely pick the Italy Charm and Chianti Wine Bottle Charm!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I follow you with google friend connect!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

aggie said...

Follow on twitter @localoba and tweeted.
http://twitter.com/localoba/status/8467507664
gavagana@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love all their charms. I would pick the Lipstick with the Pink Swarkovski Crystals, the Perfume Bottle Charm with Swarkoski Crystal, Sterling Silver Hand mirror, the Makeup compact, the nail polish,the credit card, and the clothes hanger. I am such a girl!

stephanie_adkins@yahoo.com

luckycat1818 said...

I like the alley cat charm, the cat charm, the butterfly cut out charm, and the butterfly heart locket.

luckycat1818(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I like the heart charms the best! My favorites are the Personalized Birthstone Heart Charm and the Faith, Hope, Love Heart Charm.

Merrie L.
lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I'd choose:
1) CF5-BELIEVE
2) CF5-COURAGE
3) CF5-FAITH
4) CF19652 - Red Awareness Ribbon Charm
5) CF19661 - Green Crystal Ribbon Charm
6) CF405 - Dachshund Charm
7) CFHEART-EME Emerald Swarovski Crystal Heart Charm
8) CF2497 Sterling Silver Mom Heart Charm

Theresa said...

I'd definitely pick the cherries and Eiffel Tower charms to start wijavascript:void(0)th!

Unknown said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/8492022652

calvert0 at telus dot net

Megan H said...

The charms I would choose are: CF5-COURAGE, CF5-PATIENCE, CF5-SUCCESS,
CF5-LOVE,CF5290-2,CF5332,CFBD355, CF5-FAMILY. I really really really want to win this. It would mean so much to me. These are are the reminders I need to see on a daily basis to overcome some struggles on my life. Jex38(at)aol(dot)com

deb c said...

This is such a great giveaway. I'd get the cake charm, the flip flop sandal charm, and the seashell charm. Thanks so much for the chance.

Anonymous said...

I'd choose the twilight charms.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

HORTON111@AOL.COM
EMMA L HORTON


I WOULD PICK THE DOVE; FAITH, HOPE AND CHARITY; JESUS FISH CHARM AND THE TEN COMMANDMENTS CHARM

Anonymous said...

I would have to say that i would get 6 love taking flight with crystal heart birthstones may.may,may,dec,feb,march,march

fordbaby_123@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm a twitter follower gabisky

fordbaby_123@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm a email subscriber

crystal.star@live.com

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan on facebook

fordbaby_123@hotmail.com

samarcy said...

so many charms, so little time, how awesome, what a great verity, id choose autism awareness for my grandson, football, cheerleading and music for the other grandkids!!!!

Jen lleras said...

I know i would choose the Taurus charm and a baby shoe charm also!

jennifer.lleras@gmail.com

mogrill said...

I like the popsicle, girl profile and baby blanket charms best. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

What a great selection of charms. I liked the flash camera and scrappy happy charms.

eddingsfamily@prodigy.net

KowgirlsRule said...

I like the Summer Fun Bracelet, but if I had to choose just a couple of charms I would choose the Sterling Silver Dolphin and the Large Turtle.

Mommy 2 Bears said...

I'd choose 2 Love Taking Flight with Topaz Crystal Charms for my two girls, the Heart Moveable Gem of My Heart Charm for my Husband, Dogwood Flower Charm for my Grandmother, the Triple Sun Charm, the Wishbone Clover Charm, the With God all things are possible Charm and because I'm always cooking the Measuring Spoons Charm. Great giveaway and I really hope I win.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 283   Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Jabber with me

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi