I know a lot of people that are into Homeopathy and natural remedies. I happen to be one as well, although not as hardcore as some people I know, I will go to a doctor if I feel the need but if my child is teething or has a low grade fever I will use homeopathic methods or treatment first and then if that fails I will move forward to the doctor.
My knowledge of homeopathic remedies pretty much consists of the above mentioned and fenugreek and blessed thistle for breast milk increase and my kids take vitamin C. As I mentioned before I know people really into it, these people have what seems like hundreds of bottles of different things in their house to treat different ailments and then of course they have the other equipments like the vaporizer.
A vaporizer (or vapouriser) is a device, or in some cases a modular “system” of assembled “vaporization tools,” used to extract and deliver via inhalation the active ingredients of plant material, or any of many other herbs or blends. A great site for you to purchase a vaporizer or an zephyr vaporizer is Vapenow.
I was browsing around and must say they have a ton of stuff that I would love to get I really liked this bergamot and Lime candle in a tin it would match my living room perfectly. Another thing on there that I might just have to buy as a gift for one of my friends is the iolite vaporizer because she complains when she can't bring hers places and this one is made to be more portable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment
Jabber with me