Cooks Doors and Windows

January 6, 2010

If you live in the Los Angeles area and are looking for replacement interior doors, exterior doors, or replacement windows then I have heard the Cooks Doors and Windows is the place to go.  They are the premier provider of doors, windows and moulding in Los Angeles and they have a huge selection to fit any budget.

I went on there and checked out their stuff and can I just say I am jealous and wished I lived close enough to use them they have a great product selection.  As you all know from my ranting posts we are working on our house and so these are all things that we need to look at and have been looking at, I have seen so many doors my eyes are crossing and I am starting to think just a big dog in the hole in my wall where a door should go may be the best route possible.  If we did not have a ton of snow on the ground I would totally consider it but I hate shoveling off the outside of my house nevermind the inside haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jabber with me

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi