The makers of Burts Bees brings a great organic clothing line called happy green bee to parents everywhere. I love the dress Maddisyn got I don't think I have seen cuter in a very long time. Organic is by far the best to buy your childrens clothes of. Cotton clothing retains harmful toxic residues, often causing rashes and eczema on sensitive skin whereas organic clothing does not.
We got the Petal Dress in Radish/Bean and Maddisyn loves it. Everytime we put it on her she spins in circles crying out look at me I spin. The dress flows out around her when she spins and she loves the way it looks. We encourage her because we love the way it looks too. The Petal Dress is soft and cozy and best of all has long sleeves, it seems most companies forget it gets cold and short sleeves/tank sleeves are not always appropriate for all seasons/locations.
There is more then just this great dress at Happy Green Bee you can find an adorable hat, tops, pants, even a bathing suit or board shorts, blankets, dolls and a great moms on the go kit. There is so much I want to buy for both my younger little ones I am pretty sure we will be broke before I am done shopping. I had pictures of Maddisyn twirling in the dress but it would appear that when we made the switch to my new computer I lost my review pictures and that was one of them. I am going to put the dress on her and take a picture to share with you all because she is so cute she makes me smile everytime she wears it.
Thank you to Happy Green Bee for this great product to review.








0 comments:
Post a Comment
Jabber with me