Happy New Year

January 1, 2010

I just want to wish all of my readers a Happy New Year, I hope that 2009 was a good year for you and that 2010 brings an even better year.

I am hoping for some good things on Jabbering Jessi in the upcoming year including a switch over to a self hosted site and some great giveaways.

Holden will be turning 1 in just three short months and I am planning on having a big birthday bash through the month of March leading up to his first birthday, i am looking for sponsors for that so if you would like to sponsor a reiew and giveaway for Holdens 1st Birthday Party on my blog please email me jessicamatthews@shaw.ca

Be safe, hold those dear to you closer and keep coming back I love to read all your comments.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Happy New Year and I can't wait to keep reading your blog this year :)

Post a Comment

Jabber with me

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi