headache headache go away
January 13, 2010
Does anybody have a miracle cure for a headache? I have had one that has followed me for three days, my life must go on, we must continue on our routine but everytime a child screams I fear my head will explode and I don't want to leave that kind of mess behind lol. i have tried hot cloths, cold cloths, tylenol, advil, ibuprofin, short of selling my kids I have no solution so tell me what you do when you have a headache please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
aleve and straight up black coffee or an esspersso from starbucks. hope you feel better soon
I find Midol(or Tylenol Menstrual) helps when I have really bad headaches. My husband swears by scalding hot showers. Hope you find some relief.
Caffeine and my chiropractor usually do the trick for me. I hope you find some relief!
Strong coffee and a few Extra Strength Tylenol sometimes works for me!
And 2 other things that work, Head On Migraine, when it's not a full blown, need to stay in bed in a dark room headache, works great,
And-
Cayenne pepper, mixed with water, put on a Qtip and then apply around the inside of your nose, just the ends! Get it in too far and you'll be crying for days! That has worked for me and a few of my friends, it sounds crazy, I know!
I've got one right now. UGHHH!
Someone once told me to drink very cold gatorade, it worked for me.
I am a BC headache powder addict so they usually knock mine out.
I usually go for the caffine and darkness (not total since I have a 6 year old running around) I try not to take meds...but when I do cave in I go for midol. It really does wonders. I have a guy friend who also reaches for midol when he gets migranes. It is the only thing that has worked for him. Hope you feel better :)
The ONLY thing that will work for me is Excedrin Migraine. That stuff is GREAT! Or if you don't have that go for one Tylenol one Aspirin and some caffeine. Pretty much the same thing.
Post a Comment
Jabber with me