a new mattress like nobodys business. Or a new pillow, or a new husband who does not take up so much bed, I have yet to figure out exactly which one I need but I need one of the three. I think my big thing is I need a neck pain pillow. I sleep with one flatish pillow and then one that I have had since I was a small child, it is my comfort item and I cannot get rid of it or not sleep with it even though I am sure I should.
We really do need to get a new mattress and that is on our list of big purchases right along with a new stove, fridge, front loading washer and dryer and central air. I am sure that it will come some year right? With buying the new house it seems that so many things need done at once hence my house rants, look forward to part two of that coming soon as well.
I think for now though to help with the cost and be able to get my new stove which I for sure need first though I may just get a Core Pillow, I have heard some pretty good things from other people about them and would be willing to try anything at this point to not have a sore neck and back when I get up EVERY morning.
Do you use an orthopedic pillow? Do you love it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I need a new pillow too! Just talking about that today with my Mom...lol!
Following you from MBC!
http://www.stockpilingmom.com
I just use a regular pillow but I have finally switched to a medium one instead of the flat one I have had for my whole life!
Post a Comment
Jabber with me