You go on and pick your shirt type, color and size and then the fun part you get to personalize it. You can create a design on both the front and the back of the shirt and the design is put on with Genuine Swarovski Crystal rhinestones.
If I were to order a shirt from her I would get a non-fitted one in pink that says Jabbering Jessi on the front with my URL on the back and have the crystals be in white or jet black, although I do have to say in looking a the baby & girls section I love the cupcake pants with the cupcake top. Here let me show you:
"I have written this post as an entry into the Just Jen $100 GC Blogging Contest hosted on ABlogOfGoodies.com.")







2 comments:
I really want one with my blog's name on it too! Are you going to Blogher this year?
i wish i was but unless i find a sponsor at least a partial i will not be going. It is a 16 hour drive for me so i would need to fly plus conference tickets and food and cabs it would for sure cost a lot for us.
Post a Comment
Jabber with me