Parent and Family Literacy Center

January 8, 2010

In the city we live with have a three or four Parent and Family Literacy center or PFLC for short.  We take the kids there that are aged newborn to 4 or 5 and it helps to prepare them for kindegarten and helps them learn to socialize.  The parents stay and the kids do crafts, play, snacktime, storytime.  Our center has all sorts of toys for babies and kids alike.

Today while there Maddisyn was playing with alittle drum and two little drumsticks, another kid tried to take the toy from her so Maddisyn hit them.  I spent hte next 20 minutes trying to get Maddisyn apologize and the other child spent 20 minutes screaming at the top of her lungs over and over again while throwing stuff. 

Well as soon as the kid started screaming Maddisyn lost it, she cannot handle loud noises or yelling or anything like that, she just totally freaks right out starts crying and runs and hides.  I felt so bad I couldn't get her to apologize but everytime she calmed down and was ready the little girl would scream again and Maddisyn would cling to me sobbing again so there was no way I could force her.

My poor baby I am not sure what is up with her and the loud noises but if the boys are in their room or the basement and I call to them Maddisyn freaks and runs and hides.  My father in law is a welder by trade and from all the time he spent doing I dunno plastic welding or arc or mig or something I really don't know but I do know that he does not hear well and talks loud because of it, or at least that is what we say lmao.  Anyways he is so loud sometimes even him talking freaks her out, I have to take her to the doctors and get his opinion on it although I am sure it is just a part of Maddisyns sensitive nature and nothing to be concerned about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jabber with me

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi