Strider Bike Review & Giveaway - ENDED

January 3, 2010


Training wheels can get you stuck on uneven ground, leaving you pedaling as fast as you can and not going anywhere at all, they can also cause tip overs leading to injury and Children often become very dependant on them.

Strider has created a great Balance bike, no training wheels and no pedals to figure out, simply sit on it and push it with your feet, The Strider running bike helps toddlers learn balance and coordination BEFORE pedaling so theres no tip overs or wobbles to make them firgtened or hesitant, it improves balance and lets them get use to the feel and function of a bike and if they need to stop they simply stop walking/running. The Strider glides along with your child at a speed that they feel comfortable and safe . All they do is sit on it or stradle it and begin walking while holding onto the handlebars.


Strider sent us a bike in Orange and it is very sturdy and well built, I know it will still be around and in great condition when holden is ready for it. It was a hit right away even with Chase and Blake wanting to test it out. We had a terrible autumn with lots of rain and cold weather and then winter hit so Maddisyn has been practicing it in the basement (we had to rearange the furniture and lose the coffee table though) and in Papa's garage and is surely getting the hang of it. She loves walking around with it, she hasn't been able to run or glide with it in such a small space though but it's not for lack of trying. I think that by the time winter is over she'll be whizing around on it outside and hopefully be ready for a big girl bike from the easter bunny.

Designed for children, ages 1 - 5, the Strider™ running bike holds several advantages over ordinary beginner’s bikes. The Strider™ will:
- Teach your child balance, coordination and develops glittering confidence. Trikes and bikes with training wheels don’t. Traditional bicycles place too much of the focus on learning to pedal -- skimping on developing your child’s motor skills. And these bikes are heavy, clunky and difficult for kids to control.
- Provide pure fun, right out of the box.
If your child can walk... your child can ride a Strider™.
Even tiny little children, before the age of two, are drawn to the Strider™. At first, kids will grab the handle bars, straddle the bike and walk without ever sitting down on the seat.
- Give your child a safer way to learn bike riding. Tricycles tip over, scrape ankles, and are difficult to pedal. Bicycles with training wheels are tall, heavy, unstable and downright scary for young riders. Both have the potential to cause painful injuries and fear.
Not true with the Strider™. The Strider™ running bike is free from any cables, chains, sprockets, pedals or protrusions that can harm your child.

Available in 6 great colors Blue, green, Orange, Pink, Red and Yellow, the Strider's seat is adjustable from 11" to 16" so it will easily grow with your child and can be fun for a long time, even after they've perfected the art of riding a pedal bike. If only it was a bit bigger I have a feeling Lee would be out there with them lol.


~WIN IT~
Stridersports is going to give a jabbering Jessi reader an orange Strider Bike of their own.

~TO ENTER~
Tell me who you would give this bike to.

~BONUS ENTRIES~
Please make sure to leave seperate entries for each thing, if it says you get 5 entries please leave 5 comments.
Follow Jabbering Jessi using google friend {1 entry}
Blog about this giveaway linking it to back here to this giveaway and to Strider Sports{2 entries}
Subscribe to Jabbering Jessi {1 Entry}
Grab my new button {1 Entries}
Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway {1 entry}
You can tweet daily

This giveaway is open US only.
Ends Jan 24 2010 @ 11:59 PM EST
(Winners will have 48 hours to respond to my email before I choose a new winner)

Thank you to Strider Sports for this awesome giveaway.

This was not a paid post and honest opinions were used. Products in this review were given to me free of cost by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for review only. Opinions in this review are mine and are in NO way influenced by monetary compensation.

348 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 348   Newer›   Newest»
Rebecca Orr said...

I would give this bike to my son! He would love it! Thanks so much for the chance! bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Follow on twitter: bekki1820cb
Tweeted: http://twitter.com/bekki1820cb/status/7354371458

bekki1820cb at gmail

Unknown said...

follow on twitter and tweeted. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/7356234047

Linda Kish said...

I would give this to my DIL's niece

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

I would give this bike to my son. He turns 2 this month and I think this would be PERFECT for him!

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

I follow Jabbering Jesse via Google Friend!

szogediek at yahoo dot com

(wreckedher) said...

i have a 1 & 2 year old this would be perfect for! my 2 year old just figured out how to pedal!

Lynn said...

I would give this to my 3 yr old son- thanks for the chance to win

Heidi said...

I would give this bike to my 4yr old son!
homesickforheaven2(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kuparstwn said...

I would give this to my daughter. I think she's not quite ready for it yet, but hey neither is the driveway which currently contains 8 inches of snow! By summer it will be perfect!

Andrea Kruse said...

I would give this to my 2 year old son who gets so excited when he sees bikes at the store.
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

I follow you on twitter (notimeMom)& tweeted
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/7381102188
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Bethany said...

I Follow Jabbering Jessi using google friend
bethanyg153 at gmail dot com

Hippie4ever said...

I would love to win this for my son THANKS silenttributary(at)yahoo(dot)com

Bethany said...

I blogged #1
http://bethanyjmclean.blogspot.com/2010/01/strider-bike-giveaway.html

Bethany said...

I blogged #2
http://bethanyjmclean.blogspot.com/2010/01/strider-bike-giveaway.html

Andrea said...

I would love to give this bike to my nephew! It would make a great birthday gift this summer and I know he'd just love it!
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

Andrea said...

I follow you using google friend!
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

andrea v said...

i would love this for my daughter.
vickers at comcast dot net

Bethany said...

I follow you on twitter
(joyfulmclean)
bethanyg153 at gmail dot com

Andrea said...

I follow you on twitter and tweeted! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/7381423344
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

Jamie said...

I would give this to my daughter in March for her 5th birthday (in pink). THANKS!

savvyhousewife@yahoo.com

Frugal Tumbleweed Acres said...

This Orange Strider Bike would be perfect for my great granddaughter.
gourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com

Frugal Tumbleweed Acres said...

I follow you on gfc as Frugal Tumbleweed Acres.
gourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com

Jaydensgrandma said...

I would give this to my grandson. He would love it.
joyerast AT hotmail DOT com

windycindy said...

If I were the lucky winner, the bike would go to my little niece and nephew!
Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

windycindy said...

I follow you via Google Friend Connect! Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

windycindy said...

Email subscriber.....
Again, thanks!
Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

windycindy said...

I follow you on Twitter.
"Tweet!"
http://twitter.com/cmh512/status/7385769626.
Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Early BIrd said...

I would give this to my son, he would LOVE this!

mi3ragamuffins at aol dot com

fancygrlnancy said...

I have been wanting this so bad for my little man. I would love to win it for him!!
bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com

fancygrlnancy said...

tweet
bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/7387368330

jakiesmom said...

this would be great for my son whose legs aren't long enough for a big bikes wheels

Hollowsins said...

I would give this to my daughter who is 3 and would love a big girl bike this summer because she thinks she is grown already

itsme said...

i have 5 children and it could be used by 3 of them either now or later!

Anna said...

I would give this to my 2.5 year old son.
anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

Anna said...

I follow Jabbering Jessi using google friend
anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

Anna said...

I subscribe to Jabbering Jessi via email
anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

itsme said...

blogged 1 http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2010/01/win-strider-bike-at-jabbering-jessi.html

itsme said...

blogged 2 http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2010/01/win-strider-bike-at-jabbering-jessi.html

itsme said...

button http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2010/01/win-strider-bike-at-jabbering-jessi.html

Heidi said...

I follow on google friend.
homesickforheaven2(at)yahoo(dot)com

Heidi said...

I follow on twitter and tweeted.
http://twitter.com/inthefishbowl/status/7405646536
homesickforheaven2(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sarah said...

I would give it to my 4 year old son.

arewethereyetla5[at]verizon[dot]net

Andrea Kruse said...

I follow with Google Friend Connect
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

fancygrlnancy said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/7427165233
bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

I would love to win this for my youngest son!
garyandalesha at cox dot net

Heidi said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/inthefishbowl/status/7442316117
homesickforheaven2(at)yahoo(dot)com

Jaime said...

I would give it to my grandson, he would love it. He loves orange too!
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime said...

have new b utton
http://copperllamastudio.blogspot.com/
copperllama at yahoo dot com

fancygrlnancy said...

tweet
bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/7461344511

Bonita12 said...

I would be thrilled to win this for my 4yr old son!
bwalker1123 at gmail dot com

Bonita12 said...

i'm a blog follower thru Google friend connect
bwalker1123 at gmail dot com

Bonita12 said...

i'm a feed subscriber via google reader
bwalker1123 at gmail dot com

Laura said...

I follow on Twitter and tweeted:
http://twitter.com/couponlover16/status/7485344356

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

http://twitter.com/JacobsenFamily/status/7498146482
garyandalesha at cox dot net

fancygrlnancy said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/7503515194
bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com

Anonymous said...

I would give this bike to my son. He doesn't have a bike yet.
aechika at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow via google friend: BabeeLove
aechika at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe via rss
aechika at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/BabeeLove/statuses/7508677333
aechika at hotmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

Daily tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/7510236614
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

This bike is awesome! Of my five kids two of my boys are in the recommended age range. They are almost three and four, so I would give it to them to share.

momto5@cox.net

fancygrlnancy said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/7543578226
bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

http://twitter.com/JacobsenFamily/status/7546361891
garyandalesha at cox dot net

fancygrlnancy said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/7558561368
bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com

Anonymous said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/BabeeLove/status/7562077995
aechika at hotmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/7570957893
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

darlanpaulsmamma said...

follow on twitter as lovinmykiddos and tweeted http://twitter.com/lovinmykiddos/status/7572211302
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

Darcie K. said...

I would give this to a neighbor kid. The family has fallen on hard times and the little 5 year old boy doesn't have a bike. Thanks for the chance!
dmkayes@gmail.com

The girl who painted trees said...

The orange one is my favorite and I would give it to my daughter who is 2 and eager to have a bike.

juliecerdas at gmail d o t com

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

http://twitter.com/JacobsenFamily/status/7582021372
garyandalesha at cox dot net

Susan said...

I would give the Strider Bike to my grandchildren. They are 5 and 2years old. The 5 year old wants to ride her bike so bad, but is have a hard time trying to balance. The two year old keeps trying to use his sisters bike when we put the training wheels back on and we have to watch him very closely.

Natalie A. said...

I would keep this for my child! Thanks!

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I have your button!
theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I follow and tweeted!
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/7582918349

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

This would be for my son who is too young to peddle but wants some mobility.

Thanks for the chance!

rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

Madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

Follow publicly (Ally)

rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

Madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

Email subscriber

rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

fancygrlnancy said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/7596803853
bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com

one frugal lady said...

My daughter that just turned 3 would love this! She wants to ride a bike so bad, and this would be perfect! And later, my twin boys could use the strider bike as well!
onecheaplady@yahoo.com

moushka said...

My daughter will be 4 in March and this would make a wonderful birthday gift for her.

katklaw777 said...

I'd give this to my niece. She's a little young for it, but will grow into it. katklaw777 at yahoo dot com Thanks.

Andrea Kruse said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/7608887411
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Joe. said...

This would go to my daughter who is 6, but is the size of a small 4 yr old (she fits her 2 yr old sisters clothes!) She's had alot of trouble making the transition form training wheels to no training wheels, & from what I've seen of the STRIDER BIKES, they might just be perfect for her!

kolobstar@gmail.com

Joe. said...

I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/Malisce/status/7613326469

kolobstar@gmail.com

mommietj said...

I'd love to win this for my 2 year old son.

mommietj at yahoo dot com

mommietj said...

I'm follower via google friend connect.

mommietj at yahoo dot com

mommietj said...

follow and tweet
http://twitter.com/mommietj/statuses/7614024805

mommietj at yahoo dot com

Luv to Save said...

I would love to win this for my daughter.
luvtosave at gmail.com

Luv to Save said...

twitter follower and tweeted http://twitter.com/Luv_to_Save/status/7617558690

Andrea Kruse said...

Daily tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/7627810092
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Lori A. said...

I would love to win this for my son. He has tried riding a bike with training wheels and he does NOT like them. I would love to have him try this.
ljatwood at gmail dot com

Lori A. said...

Follow Jabbering Jessi using google friend
ljatwood at gmail dot com

Lori A. said...

follow on twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/ljatwood/status/7637531690
ljatwood at gmail dot com

Jess said...

I would give this to my son. His big sisters all have bikes with training wheels coming off this spring, and he always wants to be just like them...what better way than this bike! Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

fancygrlnancy said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/7648324557
bwneyes100 AT Hotmail DOT com

laura said...

i would give this bike to my boys (1 & 3). they would love it!!
kyrie24 at gmail dot com

laura said...

i subscribe on google friend!
(laura speece)
kyrie24 at gmail dot com

laura said...

tweeted!
http://twitter.com/kyrie24/status/7648700798
kyrie24 at gmail dot com

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

http://twitter.com/JacobsenFamily/status/7657787135
garyandalesha at cox dot net

Anonymous said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/BabeeLove/statuses/7660720073
aechika at hotmail dot com

Patty (Mummatutu) said...

My son Xavier would get this for sure and would LOVE IT!

mumma905708 @gmail .com

Laura said...

1/12 tweet:
http://twitter.com/couponlover16/status/7675261807

Rachel C said...

If I won this, I think it is something that all 3 of my children would enjoy (ages 1 thru 4).
rach62803@yahoo.com

Andrea Kruse said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/7684411636
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

fancygrlnancy said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/7688163670
bwneyes100 AT Hotmail DOT com

Terra Heck said...

This would be great for my nephew. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Andrea Kruse said...

Daily tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/7710829556
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Lori A. said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/ljatwood/status/7724729801
ljatwood at gmail dot com

fancygrlnancy said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/7728718487
bwneyes100 AT Hotmail DOT com

Angie said...

I would love to give this to my 5 yr old son. Poor thing is still trying to fit on his tricycle!

Angie said...

Blogged: http://myfourmonkeysproductreviews.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-fave-giveaways-this-week.html
#2

Angie said...

following and tweeted: http://twitter.com/MyFourMonkeys/status/7729665885

Anonymous said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/BabeeLove/statuses/7747332881
aechika at hotmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

Daily tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/7748365645
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Melissa M said...

I would love to be able to give this bike to my little cousin. She is still just 1-with energy to spare- and would get a lot of use out of it.

Melissa M said...

I blogged this contest on my brand new blog.


http://sweetsweepsandsavings.blogspot.com/2010/01/jan-3-24-win-cute-toddler-bike-for

Melissa M said...

I blogged this contest on my brand new blog #2.


http://sweetsweepsandsavings.blogspot.com/2010/01/jan-3-24-win-cute-toddler-bike-for

Jenn said...

I would give this bike to my daughter. It would be perfect timing this spring!

Jenn said...

I follow and tweeted http://twitter.com/cushytushyshop/status/7760879009

Jenn said...

blogged your giveaway http://fastforwardfamily.blogspot.com/2010/01/day-11-of-ds-and-giveaways.html
entry #1

Jenn said...

blogged your giveaway http://fastforwardfamily.blogspot.com/2010/01/day-11-of-ds-and-giveaways.html
entry #2

fancygrlnancy said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/7771463826
bwneyes100 AT Hotmail DOT com

Lori A. said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/ljatwood/status/7792839397
ljatwood at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

Daily tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/7810139632
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 348   Newer› Newest»
 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi