"Christmas" party last night

January 3, 2010

So i think the holidays are finally over and I can get back to normal and hopefully get caught up on the tons of posts I want to write for you all.

We had what i think is the last celebration or I guess the first celebration of the year but the last of christmas.  We had Lee's christmas party for work here, didn't do much just hung out and played rockband.  Lee works for a pretty major cellphone company but here in town there is two stores and only maybe 7 employees so it was not terrible.  The only thing I hate is listening to the customary cellphone talk.  Who bought what, what customers did a cellphone trade in, all that stuff.

I made a veggie tray, made a fudge ring and nanimo bars, did a dessert tray from christmas baking and a couple of chip dips.  We ordered pizzas and everyone kicked in then they did their work gift exchange.  All in all it was a great little get together and something we hope to do more throughout the year as they are a pretty close group since there is so few of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jabber with me

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi