So as you all know we are planning a mini-cation and while we are not going that long or that far we do not need to worry about visas and what not. But if you are planning a trip that would take you on extended stay out of country I suggest you look into a good immigration attorney. My friend was trying to immigrate to the United States to live with her husband so I have been reading on a lot of different Immigration lawyer/immigration attorney websites but I really liked what I saw on Darren Silver and Associates, they lay it out and I could understand it.
They deal with a wide variety of immigration visas including a non-immigration one for like students, fiances, religion or company transfers. As well he does deportation removal, investment visas, green cards, family petitions and they deal with Canadian immigrations too.
One thing I got reading about on his site and was actually very interested in reading seeings how I live on a border is the EB-5 Visas, they lay it out and let you know what it is, what they help you do and what you need to do which most attorney websites don't tell you and leave you guessing. It also teaches you about Regional Centers and investing and getting green cards for the investor, spouse and children under 21.
I only stopped reading the website to post this to you before my brain completely left me, I am off to read some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment
Jabber with me