Cakes of Occasions past

November 19, 2009

There are all cakes we have done in the past for different birthdays etc.  these were all done with icing as we had no idea how to work with fondant but we are learning and will be starting for my birthday on Monday and Blakes for December.


Chase's Nascar cake


Blake went through a phase when he loved hamburgers so I made him a Hamburger cake

Chase's Gameboy


My Father In Laws Caterpillar.


Blakes Birthday is in December so he wanted a snowman


Lee's co-worker left to move away and go to school, this is the cake i made her


Maddisyns first birthday cake, took us 10 hours to icing and decorate the entire thing. 


Her first birthday smash cake


My father in law and Chase both share the same birthdate of February 14th, last year we did a bbq in the snow for them and had summer themed cakes
This one was Chase's



This one was my father in laws









The boys wanted a cake for school so we sent them a crayon cake


Halloween cake for cubs this year

Last but certainly not least and only last for now is Maddisyns second birthday cake


8 comments:

Staci A said...

Those really are amazing! You're very talented! I love the race track and castle.

I bet your kids are always excited to see what you create!

The Bertone's said...

Those are amazing! I wish I had half your talent! I love the hamburger cake, that was cool. The princess castle is just like the one on display at a local grocery store here. My daughter wanted it but I was not paying $50 for it! You did great!!! Thanks for sharing!

Whitney said...

Wow! You are talented. I am too scared to even try to make a cake like any of those.

Nicole said...

Those are beautiful! You are so incredibly talented! Seriously you should teach a cake decorating class.

Post a Comment

Jabber with me

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi