Edible Purse

December 10, 2009

I just wanted to share another cake that we made.  We started to bake it at 5 pm and by the time it was baked and decorated, well we just finished it 20 minutes ago at 1 am phew that was a long time.  I am rather proud please keep in mind we do not claim to be professionals but love doing this for our family and friends, we do not follow a book we wing it all the way.  You can also go HERE to see some of the other cakes we have done in the past.

This one is for a new friends birthday which is tomorrow, i hope she likes it.








5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so cute! I tried to make a hand bag cake once and it was a disaster...you did a great job!

Sara said...

You did a great job! I am sure she will appreciate it! A labor of love.

Miriam T. said...

Wow! This cake is lovely! What do you use to ice it? Is it fondant?

Luv to Save said...

great job on this cake! I also like the burger cake and crayon cake that you did!

Post a Comment

Jabber with me

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi