I hear all the time about friends losing their jobs due to lay offs etc and it makes me feel very sad. I am on maternity leave from my job and as far as I know it will still be there when I go back. Unfortunatly though alot of people I know are not this lucky.
Then I got to thinking about places out there that you could look to find a job, and sat down to put this list together, if you know or more please feel free to share them in the comments.
Monster.com, or your local newspaper is a good start. It all depends totally though on what exactly you are looking for.
There is a great site called BevForce that helps you find jobs in all drink related industries such as Wine Jobs, Coffee Jobs and many many more beverage jobs. You can even search by specific drink category to let it know what you want to see jobs for.
Word of mouth is a good way to find a job as well, searching your specific industry as well as city in google, yahoo etc could help. I know there are many other sites out there that can help you and I am hoping someone else can fill in the blanks because I guess I am just very out of the loop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Don't forget about government job websites. They rarely advertise elsewhere.
Thank you. I'm husband recently loss his job three days before Christmas. We are now looking for a job.
Post a Comment
Jabber with me