Fun Stuff For Families

January 28, 2010

We do not take nearly enough family vacations together although I really wish that we did.  It just seems something else comes up and we cannot go but we do try to get away at least once in a year.  We are heading to Great Wolf Lodge in March which we are totally excited for and know the kids will have so much fun it is a much needed vacation.  We are hoping to maybe take them somewhere else this summer.  We were thinking of going to like Cedar Point in Ohio or something but then who knows I would love to take them to New York and check out the sites and sounds of a very large, very busy city.  The kids have my love for musicals so maybe even take in a show on Broadway with them or something, I have even gone so far as to start looking at Broadway Tickets to see what kind of shows there are that I think the kids would like.

That is all a dream and I am sure it will not happen this year but soon, once the babies are a little older to understand what is going on and sit through a show maybe.

In the meantime we will do things closer to home, dream about big vacations and have fun right where we are.  It is not where you are it is who you are with that makes life so fun.  The kids love to play outside and so do we, this summer will be soooo fun with Maddisyn on her Strider Bike learning to be a big girl on a big girl bike and Chase and Blake on the PlasmaCar we will do lots of fun stuff.  We have even thought about getting them a electric bike to ride around the neighbourhood, although I think if I had to pedel myself as a kid they can too.

We go swimming, play ball, go to the park, jump on the trampoline, go camping and just spend time in general together, what do you and your family do to be together?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jabber with me

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi