I had a bath tonight

January 28, 2010

Haha ok I know the post title is weird but honestly in this house I get to shower long enough to wash my hair and me and then I have a kid that is in dire need of something.  No matter how settled I can get the kids it is like they have built in mommy tracker lol do the make mommy GPS where the kids can do some gps real time tracking and know exactly where I am at all times?  If I even think bath Holden starts crying, Maddisyn wants my attention or the boys start fighting.  So tonight I said enough I told Lee I was going to lock the bathroom door, have a hot bath and would not be out until the water was cold or I was good and ready whichever came first.  I was lucky enough to be in there relaxing and reading a book for about an hour and when I got out the house was still standing the kids were all in bed although not sleeping they were in bed so thats something.

Once i got out of the bath I sat down on my computer to blog but I think I forgot my brain in the bathtub and was sure I was not going to get anything remotely sensible written tonight.  So instead I started playing with my blackberry that I just got, which I am totally in love with btw, but then I spent an hour trying to deal with mobile connection manager and email setups and blackberry messanger and ugh now I know why I hate getting a new cellphone and although I wish I would have gotten an Iphone this will do until I can afford to buy one, or the nice people at Apple ask me to review one for them.  Then I started talking a friend about manufacturing in mexico and USA and all that stuff (I have had this post before), needless to say we left off agreeing to disagree and left it at that.

All in all I had a very relaxing evening now I am off to bed to get some much needed sleep and hope Holden sleeps all night tonight, he has a nasty cold and my poor boy has been hacking his little lungs out.

Night all, see you tomorrow I have some great reviews I want to get posted for you all tomorrow.

1 comments:

Hollowsins said...

Isn't it nice to relax in the tub and read! I am lucky in that area since my husband works nights, I just wait until the kids are asleep and do it then. Even though it means giving up sleep in the morning it is worth it,but my youngest is 3 now so it is easier for me then those with babies.Hope you get to do it again real soon!

Post a Comment

Jabber with me

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi