Nads Hair Removal Cream

January 29, 2010


I am always on the lookout for hair removal products to make my showers faster (refer to my I had a bath post).  Shaving is simply too long for my monsters and Nair stinks to high heck and frankly it irritates my skin most of the time.  I recently was told about Nads hair removal cream and will for sure be on the hunt for this to give it a shot.  Now while I cannot tell you about my actual experience with the product I can still tell you what I have read about the product.

Nads hair removal cream removes unwanted hair and keeps it gone for weeks at a time, I know when I do have time to shave that the hair is generally back in a few days and so annoying because then again the cycle of finding time to shave starts again.  It also leaves your skin smooth and features a powerful triple-action formula that removes coarse and dark hair.  The cream goes on with a simple foam head so the cream stays on the hair on your legs but not on your hands. 

To use you put the cream on the area to be treated and let stand 5 minutes then wipe off, hey I can do that and the kids can keep me in their eyesight.  Now I have super sensitive skin so anything like this is always a concern to me but they have a cream available with natural skin protectors like honey and chamomile in it which is what I would totally go for.
Nads also does more then just your legs they also have a facial hair removal cream for those unlucky people who have unwanted facial hair.  More then just hair removal cream they also have hair removal wax strips for people brave enough to wax (I am too chicken of the pain so this is not for me).  They also have products for men such as a mens handsfree cream, mens hair removal strips and so much more. 

Now I am on the hunt so if you see Nads in a store near you please share with me where so I can go buy it too, although I will be ordering a bottle online to start out anyhow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jabber with me

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi