Jabberingjessi.blogspot.com has changed

January 15, 2010

I have owned my own domain name for a while now, I own http://www.jabberingjessi.info/ but I was hesitant to even put it onto my blogspot I was terrified I would lose my ranks and my hard earned stats but tonight I took the leap and now jabberingjessi.blogspot.com will redirect but is no more and my official link is jabberingjessi.info. 

I have worked very hard to get my blog into the position it is in and to be honest with you I am so proud of myself and feel very blessed to have a great family and husband who supports me and stood by me in my crazy days of gettign started and I feel even more blessed that I have some amazing friends both online and offline that have supported me, helped me, guided me, answered my 2 am freaking out phone calls or emails or reached out just to say hey good work I am proud of you.

thank you to all who pay attention, read, folllow, enter and comment on my blog it really does touch me.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! It's always a good thing getting your own domain. It seems like a lot of people are doing that now. It looks like it transitioned well for you. Congrats!

codi said...

Congrats! I hope your ranking doesn't fall too bad...I'm about to do the same thing myself. It should be back to normal in no time!

EmmysBoosAndRawrs said...

I hope you don't lose your ranks! My boyfriend made me a 'real' webiste for christmas but he hasn't completely finished it yet...but i'm still pretty new and i'm glad i'll be switching before I get real high ratings or anything.

One Southern Girl said...

Congrats! Someday I hope to have my own domain name... But for now, I'll stick with blogspot.com:*)...

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thank YOU for all YOU do!
Angie
one4earth

Post a Comment

Jabber with me

 

Tickers

page rank

Jabbering jessi Copyright © 2009 Designed by Dotcomkari for Jabbering Jessi