Uprinting.com offers some great Business Cards Online and I am lucky enough to say that I get to give some away to you my blog readers.
One of you will win 500 business cards from Uprinting.com you can use them as blog cards, business cards really anything you desire. You can choose from 2 x 3.5”, 2 x 3”, 2 x 2” (square card) or 1.5 x 3.5” (skinny card) and wether you want 14 pt gloss cardstock, 14 pt matte cardstock or 13 pt recycled uncoated cardstock for the paper it is printed on. You can get Full Color Both Sides; Offset Press; 3 Business Day Printing.
~WIN IT~
Uprinting.com is going to give one reader 500 business cards of their choice including free UPS ground shipping
~TO ENTER~
Visit Uprinting.com and tell me which design you might choose.
~BONUS ENTRIES~
Please make sure to leave seperate entries for each thing, if it says you get 5 entries please leave 5 comments.
Follow Jabbering Jessi using google friend {1 entry}
Blog about this giveaway linking it to back here to this giveaway and to Uprinting.com{2 entries}
Subscribe to Jabbering Jessi {1 Entry}
Grab my button and put it on your blog {1 Entries}
Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway {1 entry}
Grab my button and put it on your blog {1 Entries}
Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway {1 entry}
This giveaway is open US Only.
Ends Feb 7, 2010 @ 11:59 PM EST
(Winners will have 48 hours to respond to my email before I choose a new winner)







33 comments:
I like the Play Based Childrens Business Cards. tammy at learningfelt dot com
Following on Google
tammy at learningfelt dot com
If I won I am not sure just what I would get the business cards for. If I chose to do it for my bridal floral business then I would upload my own design. But if I did it for my music lessons I really like the one they have that is black with a violin on it. I would also love to get business cards for my blog and there are a bunch of cool ones that would work for that!
Jessi-I need these for my blog SOOOOOO bad. I am following you.
I follow you on twitter to and about to tweet
I would chosse the basic business cards, and I probably might like the writing in purple or blue.
kibbles0905@yahoo.com
Subscribe to Jabbering Jessi.
kibbles0905@yahoo.com
Follow on Google Friends Connect.
kibbles0905@yahoo.com
Grabbed your button.
Sarafan2
kibbles0905@yahoo.com
Follow on twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/Sarafan2/status/8342708924
Follow on twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/Sarafan2/status/8342708924
My daughter is starting her own business and has a great design already in mind.
Probably need a custom design - my activity is not represented in the categories available.
wandapanda at live dot com
Currently following on GFC as Wanda.
wandapanda at live dot com
Email subscriber to JJ at:
wandapanda at live dot com
Following u on Twitter as TantaDesChiens.
TWEET!
http://twitter.com/TantaDesChiens/status/8350602208
wandapanda at live dot com
As I am a designer, I would do a custom design of my own for my online store.
jessicamfry at gmail dot com
As I am a designer, I would do a custom design of my own for my online store.
jessicamfry at gmail dot com
I'm a google follower
jessicamfry at gmail dot com
I'm an e-mail subscriber!
jessicamfry at gmail dot com
I like the Regional Periodic Art Business Card Template 2, but would use a different color for the background
copperllama at yahoo dot com
google friend
copperllama at yahoo dot com
subscriber
copperllama at yahoo dot com
I would choose the Skin Care Business Card Template 2 design!
txgigggles@yahoo.com
I would choose the "Home Maintenance Business Card Templete 1" listed under Construction and Trade sub-category - Handyman Services
Then use the business cards to promote my “JACK of ALL TRADES” business. I was layed off and have been doing odd jobs. Several people have asked me for a business card but of course I dont have any yet.
Difficult to choose, but I am leaning toward something with a cat on it. Maybe the Home Pet Sitting Business Card Template 1, cute pic. katklaw777 at yahoo dot com Thanks.
I subscribe via email.
I would use the business cards to promote urban atavism or a return to animal instincts. Each card would read "Werewolf Revival" along with my e-mail address.
I would get the legal design with the blue sky :)
Thanks for the chance
I would choose the Build Your Own Design cards.
msurosey@yahoo.com
I am an e-mail subscriber.
msurosey@yahoo.com
I would design my own
I would design my own with stars and the moon or something cool like that!
Thanks - Sarah
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com
New comments are not allowed.