I am singing that over and over again in my head to the tune of Lions and tigers and bears oh my haha. I have decided that this will be my last house rant post since I gave up on the house lol. Lee can worry about shingle colors and siding colors and installation and nail guns and scafolding and and and and I know there are a lot of ands lol
My head is spinng around in circles still who knew buying this house would lead to so many decisions. It will be a few months before we need to make any final choices on which vinyl siding we are going to go with, I want to install Patio doors in the front of the house onto a deck but who knows if that will happen and then of course we need to change all the windows since they are all single pane and it is cold here.
Do you have patio doors? French doors? Do you love them or hate them? I am not sure if i want them or not, I really want to get them I love a nice set being open to let the sunshine and warmth into the house but who knows. I think this will be my last house rant until they are actually working on it but who knows. I find that writing out how i feel helps me and then Lee reads it as well adn we don't end up arguing over silly things because we are both stressed with the decisions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Hi. I'm following you now from MBC. We have old yucky sliding door on our patio. I would love French doors someday. I also want a screen door on our front door someday.
Post a Comment
Jabber with me